• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen which elite four did u have trouble with

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • out of the 4 elite four members, which one did you have the most trouble with and why?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    none,piece of cake.i know this isn't about the thread ,but the only E4 in all the pokemon games that ist was very difficult for me was Drake.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Well, I would guess it would be the last one (it was a long time ago, I don't really remember). As long as you bring enough full restores, revives, etc., it isn't really a challenge, it's just really long since you have to keep reviving your knocked out Pokemon.

.FoX.

Blaine's Succesor
    Years
  • Yeah, D/P E4 was easier than most, and Flint was a dissapointment because he doesn't have many fire types...that sucks...im a fire fan.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Same of pretty much everyone before me XD
    In-game people, whether it be weak trainers or 'strong' elite four are really easy, esp. in D/P

AuraAshley

Years
  • All the Elite Four is easy
    some are kind of hard *cough* Lucian *cough* XD
    can it be from 3rd generation games too?

OMG dont bring up 3rd gen elite 4. omg they were soooooo hard i hated them i couldnt beat them for the longest time, i almost broke my ruby game by throwing GBA. then emerald came out and i beat them

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • The only reason I ever had trouble with the D/P E4 was because I beat the game up to that point too quickly, so my Pokémon were all too low of a level to be good enough.

Long story short, I challenged them (and whited out) a lot until I leveled up enough to beat them. xD

AuraAshley

Years
  • The only reason I ever had trouble with the D/P E4 was because I beat the game up to that point too quickly, so my Pokémon were all too low of a level to be good enough.

Long story short, I challenged them (and whited out) a lot until I leveled up enough to beat them. xD
    D/P E4 were all easy except lucian and at times cynthia

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    None of them, not even Cynthia, gave me trouble.
    If I had to pick then It had to be Lucian, but only because his Bronzeong put up a fight, unlike his other pokemons.

Sirrush

Bringer of Chaos
    Years
  • Lucian was the only real trouble for me :s i sped through the game to quick and once i got to him my levels were not on equal footing.

Back