• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen which elite four did u have trouble with

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
  • Lucian, his Alakazam swept half of my team and then I had to beat Bronzong with three Pokémon that already had their HP in the yellow zone. Somehow I managed to beat him with those three Pokémon though.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    None at all. I took a stab at the E4 when my pokemon were in the 40's with a few revives, heal items, etc and made it all the way to Cynthia. The second time I murdered all of them.

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
  • I didn't have trouble with any. They were fairly easy. Lucian did put up quite a difficult fight; in the sence that I didn't have anything super effective against his. Basically I hit and hit hard. But as soon as I got to the red section; he'd either switch out or use a heal item which annoyed me.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    My DDMence swept all of the E4. All i needed was my blissy too so that i could recover HP inbetween fights if i needed to.

The E4 are quite stupid. EG infernape doing thunderpunch on my grass type. (ages ago) and a steelix could have KO my salamence that was low on HP but it did sunny day then switced out.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    They were very easy actually unless u seriously rushed through the game...I didn't have a trouble with any of them...

Years
  • D/P Champion... she had level 70 pokemons and i barely had lvl 59 pokemons

it through me off gaurd because the other 4 had lvl pkm under lvl 60 so i figured she had lvl 60's .... but nope

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    None, in-game is ALWAYS easy... I beat them all of the time, but it is good EXP.

Years
  • The hardest one for me is Cynthia...Lucian is pretty tough too, but I still count Cynthia as the Elite Four...I haven't beaten her yet -.-; Almost did today, but then she fainted my last Pokemon...ugh, I don't wanna do it again

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    The toughest was flint cause his Monferno had such a wide variety of attacks.

but my Golem eventually kicked its @$$ gave it a beat down.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • The one with Bronzong...
    Well they weren' that difficult because I had many revives and potions with me. Somehow my Pokemon are a little too slow.

Years
  • None of them. In-game D/P is as easy as it's ever been.
    LOL, agrees. I went through the E4 with a few level 40's. I think Staraptor, Luxray and Golbat. As for the champ, Cynthia, 2 Full Restores and a level 63 Torterra = PWN. On my 2nd run however I used a level 73 Palkia and swpet through it. Like Horizon said, in-game (excluding Battle Tower [although this is still quite easy]) NPC's are easy.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • In gold and silver, lance the dragon trainer gave me the most trouble, mt feraligator was my last poke, and his best Dragonite was his .. it was awsum finished the fight paralyzed and with 15hp left on my gator XD

varial295

A pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    hmmm all o fthem seemed simple my pokemon were strong at the time i had a very good team as well well theres none i just had a problem in the elite 4 in emerald with the ghost trainer

Mercenary Tao

Poke'ssassin for hire
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Cynthia caught me way off guard. Everything was a breeze until her. It took me about 4 tries to defeat her.

Years
  • Only elite Four member that caused me any grief was Lucian and it was only his bronsong it keep killing my torterra but then one of my other pokes would kill it and all u people saying cynthia was hard wat were u smoking she was so easy My glalie wiped out most of her team. (if ur wondering how i got a galie i sent over an egg and used it throught out the hole game.

Years
  • Yeah Lucian's hard I rushed through the game and didn't have any super effective attacks against Bronzong but I still won and have beaten them 12 times to get Raquaza to lv. 100

Back