• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which EON do you like better? (Lati@s)

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    you can't choose. You'll get latios if you have sapphire and latias if you haave ruby.

Yeah...all my pokemon are male...

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    which Eon did i choose? well depends on what u mean by Eon... the Eevee -lutions are eons and my eevee is called eon... but i have latias

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    you can't choose. You'll get latios if you have sapphire and latias if you haave ruby.
    I think hes talking about his Emerald game ;)
    Im trying to catch Latios on Emerald, but when ever i fly to its location it moves, so then i try get it by surprise like ambush it hehe....never works.

Years
    S[u]perS[o]nic said:
    I think hes talking about his Emerald game ;)
    Im trying to catch Latios on Emerald, but when ever i fly to its location it moves, so then i try get it by surprise like ambush it hehe....never works.

if you get the acro bike and some max repels just hold b and eventually it will show up because they always keep moving even if you dont

Years
    This is pretty much an EON battle off so I'm going to change the name to which EON do you like better. I like the move Luster Purge so I'd have to say Latios.

Years
    I like latias better. I dont know why. Not because its a girl or anything. It could be that I played Sapphire first, then ruby, so I saw it first.

xScene

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I like the Eon Latios better 'cos its male and i like blue!!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I like Latios better, because to me its more cool then Latias...
    Although it was awesome in the movie when Latias turned human...
    but still... my vote goes with Latios.

Years
    "Eon" usually refers to an Eeveelution, ie. Jolteon, Umbreon.

Right now, I'm slightly favouring Latios, but the reasons are trivial: I like his Ru/Sa sprite better, my Latios has a better nature than my Latias (Rash vs. Lonely), Luster Purge is a cooler attack name than Mist Ball, and I was only able to get Latios recently, so it has more novelty.

Back