• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which eon would you choose?

Which Eevee evolution would you choose.

• Keep it as an Eevee

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Flareon

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    THIS message is is noted for crazy frogist

DID U MAKE THEM TRAINER CARDS OR ARE THEY REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    it would matter on the nature.if it is boosted in def umbreon would be perfect.sp def=vaporion(sp?)special attack=flareon,esypeon,jolteon

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i'd breed it four times, then evolve all five eevees differently ;)

but seriously, jolteon. If there was a Dragon evolution I'd pick that cause dragon's my favorite type

Years
  • Espeon, it's Psychic, and simple =3

Umbreon actually looks simple too, but I just like Espeon better =P I can never get good attacks, or anything to actually cause damadge, with Umbreon.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Uh, this is FR/LG. You can't evolve your Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon in FR/LG; there's no day/night system.

I started with Charmander, so I have no need for Flareon; there are many Water Pokémon to choose from, so I'll probably go with Jolteon for this particular game. Usually I allow the Eevee to learn BITE (a Dark move), and then evolve it into Espeon (a Psychic Pokémon).

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
  • I like Flareon, Umbreon and Espeon .
    Umbreon has a cool and wild look , while Espeon is more the cuteness . Flareon has more the fluffy look , just like an Eevee , and can learn good moves.
    But still , I'll pick Espeon.
    (cuteness forever <3 )

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    My favourite is Umbreon. I dunno why, its just really cool even though it doesn't exactly learn any good moves except that healing one. Second are both Espeon and Flareon, they can learn good moves and are really cute.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Why don't you breed them so you can get all the eon and also eevee

Back