• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which episode has lots of Pokemon being used?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I usually like the episodes where Ash and his friends use multiple Pokemon in an event/battle/etc. I've seen few with those. Anyone have personal favorites in which that happens?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Well now, I don't get the question all too much but I think I have a suitable answer in my back pocket of Pocket-Responses.

Let's see here . . . recently, it would have to the Wallace Cup. We got to see a bunch of Pokémon belonging to May, Dawn, and Ash during their battles (Even though some were casual still shots). That's the most recent one though so yeah. At least I didn't decide to use anything featuring Golbat (Or however the hell you spell them).

Not to mention that it's a great arc since we got to see Wallace as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Well now, I don't get the question all too much but I think I have a suitable answer in my back pocket of Pocket-Responses.

Let's see here . . . recently, it would have to the Wallace Cup. We got to see a bunch of Pokémon belonging to May, Dawn, and Ash during their battles (Even though some were casual still shots). That's the most recent one though so yeah. At least I didn't decide to use anything featuring Golbat (Or however the hell you spell them).

Not to mention that it's a great arc since we got to see Wallace as well.

Let me rephrase, I'm talking about multiple pkmn being out at once. That is what I meant.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • chiefsfan212006 said:
    Let me rephrase, I'm talking about multiple pkmn being out at once. That is what I meant.

Could've been more clear. Most recent one I remember liking is "Uncrushing Defeat". You know? The episode where he asks his Pokémon to beat the **** out of Team Rocket? Well, I don't think that happened but I remember people complaining about that though I didn't see the problem. I also liked the part when Dawn's Pokémon tried to cheer up Ash by putting a show for him.

Back