• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which episode makes you feel...?

xHayleyChan

Lover of Cheesecake
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Which episode of the anime makes you feel, either; Nostalgic, Sad, Angry or Happy the most, or maybe a episode that stuck in your memory as being a "classic" episode?

For me; The episode that makes me feel real feelings the most; would be the episode in the first season where Ash almost released Pikachu to go live with the young Pikachu's. When I was younger, I didn't know that there would be more episodes and I expected that to be the last episode until the end of the episode where he doesn't leave after all.

Another Episode which is actually a Movie Short, is where Charizard gets its head stuck in the pipe and it starts to cry and then all the Pokemon help to pull it out which doesn't work until Cubone, Marill and Raichu put there differences aside to help it and the other Pokemon.

Another which always stuck with me in memory was the the one where, Ash's Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Team Rocket's Ekans and Koffing as well as Meowth where stuck on a island full of giant Pokemon. This episode stuck with me because it was a three part episode; which i know as the SS:Anne trilogy.

So, tell me your most memorable episodes?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Haha, I'll admit I'm sure a lot of us feel very nostalgic and touched by a lot of episodes, especially some certain episodes. Those certain ones that always make me tear up would have to be; "Bye-Bye Butterfree," "Pikachu's Good-Bye," and "Snow Way Way Out."

You can't rule out movies in this thread though OP. Who didn't cry at the end of Pokémon: The First Movie? I loved Spell of the Unknown a lot mainly due to Molly, who I really felt for during the whole movie, it was an interesting and sad story. ;.;

So far, I've got three episodes that are my most favored (so far) "The Punchy Pokémon" from the original series, "Where No Togepi Has Gone Before!" from the Sinnoh saga and "Facing Fear With Eyes Wide Open!" from Best Wishes. :3

There are tones of other moments and favourites, I'm just too lazy to go through all of them.

Last edited:

xHayleyChan

Lover of Cheesecake
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Haha, I'll admit I'm sure a lot of us feel very nostalgic and touched by a lot of episodes, especially some certain episodes. Those certain ones that always make me tear up would have to be; "Bye-Bye Butterfree," "Pikachu's Good-Bye," and "Snow Way Way Out."

Oh, I forgot about "Snow Way Way Out", I love that episode. I wanna go watch it now :), so yay for having the dvds ^^

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Definitely the one that sticks in my memory and that would have to be Bye-Bye Butterfree. I remember being very upset after seeing this and several other episodes where Pokémon leave. I'd love to have all the Seasons on DVD, just don't know where to get um'

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • The name escapes me at the moment, but the one where Pikachu absorbs a red orb and goes nuts. I remmeber that episode making me feel excited.

The first movie...I love it. I didn't cry at the end, more like shock.
    Victini Movie. I like the villain because he's not really a villain and has good intent, instead of wanting to rule the world or something.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Bye Bye Psyduck was on episode that made me laugh when I first watched it.

Gotta Catch You Later! brings on a lot of nostalgia. It was the end of the original trio's journey.

Years
  • Snack Attack....I cracked up watching this episode..Snorlax doing the butterfly across the bays to get to the grapefruit islands..Hilarious. I thought so anyway ahaha

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
    Years
  • One of the most memorable episodes in my opinion is Electric Shock Showdown, the one where Ash and Pikachu challenges Lt.Surge and his Raichu. It just was so awesome how Pikachu managed to win despise the evolution disadvantage.

Another momorable episode is Bye-Bye Butterfree. I remember finding it funny when Ash, Brock and Misty gave tips to Butterfree, but I also became very sad at the end of the episode.

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Battle Aboard st. Annie- Pokemon Shipwreck- Island of the giant Pokemon
    the ultimate episode trilogy :)
    but I also love the Ghost of maidan's Peak, Holy matrimony!, the Breeding Center Secret, the Misty mermaid, pretty much all the league episodes, Pikachu Re-volts, Bye bye Psyduck, Meowth Rules, Bound for Trouble, the stun spore Detour.
    That's just from series 1 and 2.
    The first 2 movies also get me with nostalgic waves.

Back