• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which event in Pokemon Platinum are you looking forward to?

Which event are you looking forward to?

• Rotom Events

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Arceus Event

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mStar

The Darkness Within
    Years
    As the title says.

I'm looking forward to the Rotom event.
    ....and Arceus.

Also, please tell us the reason why you're looking forward to that specific one.

(P.S. If there's any other event, please list it here)

Last edited:

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    The only reason I voted for Arceus, is that even though absolutely HARDLY ANY events get here in England, if any of them did, I'd be pretty buffed if I got an Arceus, not for battling purposes, that wou;d be boring and show no skills as a trainer, but just, so you know, to say I have a god pokemon and such ;)

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Since I already have the Rotom event, I am really looking forward to the Oaks Letter next month and am hoping to find somewhere to get the Members Card

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Both seem so exciting, I cannot wait for this game! It should be great. Already have it pre-ordered and everything.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Personally, I can't wait for the Rotom Event OR the arceus event...but the darkrai event looks cool too, as there's SCRIPT IN IT!

But I LOVE the shaymin event too, as its all new...THEY ALL LOOK AWESOME! Still, my thing about platinum is my Eevee i'm going to get...as i LOVE eevees.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Oak's letter that gets you the birds.. i LOVE 'EM

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    A close call between the cute Rotom-forms and Arceus (FINALLY), but Arceus wins it, just because there have been no other opportunities to get Arceus legally before, and we could get one form of Rotom in D/P.

Back