• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

• Total voters

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    After my Umbreon and Ditto's egg hatches,i'm going to evolve it into Espeon.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    Just to jump in here since I don't think it's important to me as to which is the best. since afterall, the topic is to discuss which one you chose, not which one is the best. Me, I chose Jolteon. PUrely on impulse. I didn't like Vaporeon's frill, Flareon looks too feminine to me, and I knew I get umbreon or Espeon easy on Colloseum. So I chose Jolteon, with no regard to special attack or any of such. Though it has proven itself to be quite an invaluable member of my team.

OMG SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS!
    ^Proof that there are still smart people in the world.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Alex The Great Master said:
    All Eeveevolutions suck, but I'll evolve it into Umbreon cause the I traded the Umbreon in Colosseum for a Tentacruel my friend had.

The only eeveelution that sucks is Flareon.
    If you think One of the highest speeds in the game followed by a great special attack (Jolteon) sucks, you phail.
    If you think that great defenses and being that best trappasser in the game (Umbreon) sucks, you phail.
    If you think high HP, high Special Defense, good special attack, and a crapload of moves that make for a variety of movesets (Vaporeon) sucks, you phail.
    If you think Great speed, great special attack, and the ability to pass Calm Minds (Espeon) sucks, you phail.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Not really..........any of them can fend for themselves on their own..........except Flareon (god why did they make that such a sorry pokemon?)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Flareon. Because its fire attacks such as Flamethrower, Overheat and Fire Blast can defeat the Grass Pokemons in one hit.

Last edited:

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Rene Swee said:
    Flareon. Because its fire attacks such as Flamethrower, Overheat & Fire Blast can defeat the Grass Pokemons in one hit.

And so can Blaziken.
    And Charizard.
    And Magmar.
    And Salamence, which doesn't even get STAB on fire moves.
    Needs a more sensible reason (or at least a "Because I Think It's Cool") IMO.

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    I choose Vapereon cause it has such good specal attack power and specal defence power. and it's HP is really good and can take alot of damage but never gives up without a fight.

Years
    I evolved mine into an Espeon because it's the first Physcic pokemon that you get for a while, but it takes forever to learn good moves and stuff. I would reccomend the Vapoeon because they have a high Sp. DEF, SP. ATK, HP, and DEF. Flareon is definitely the worst, with Umbreon barely above that.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Tuor said:
    I evolved mine into an Espeon because it's the first Physcic pokemon that you get for a while, but it takes forever to learn good moves and stuff. I would reccomend the Vapoeon because they have a high Sp. DEF, SP. ATK, HP, and DEF. Flareon is definitely the worst, with Umbreon barely above that.

If you're saying that Umbreon isn't good, I'd be happy to prove you wrong.

evil eevee

Kawaii Fox! <3
    Years
    Nope, I actually like all the evolutions of eevee but... sorry for you jolteon fans but it kind of freaks me out.

evil eevee

Kawaii Fox! <3
    Years
    I already do. The reason I don't like it is becuase of hope it looks, talks, and it don't even look like an eevee evolved into that thing.

Back