• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    Hmm... I never could decide what I wanted Eevee to evolve to in XD. I still haven't evolved it, even after beating the game. I guess I'll do Vaporeon, just because I love Vaporeon so much.

o.o

Years
    Synchronize, it's not that Umbreon is bad, but it's stats are low in many areas. Granted it looks the coolest out of all the evolutions, but I think that you would get the best results from a Vaporeon, but Umbreon definitely helps with the first 1/2 - 2/3 of the game.

KageSora

Rukario Fan
    Years
    In XD, I chose an Umbreon. I didn't know what the game would be like, so I thought I'd go with something that's hard to kill. In my experiance, Umbreon has is a defensive wonder, so I thought I'd go with that, just to be safe. Besides, I love Umbreon. XD

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Tuor said:
    Synchronize, it's not that Umbreon is bad, but it's stats are low in many areas. Granted it looks the coolest out of all the evolutions, but I think that you would get the best results from a Vaporeon, but Umbreon definitely helps with the first 1/2 - 2/3 of the game.

It's just the Speed and offenses. =/

But yes Vaporeon will probably be your best choice............because its a water type. that or Espeon.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    If it was a battle between umbreon and espeon, umbreon would take it due to the fact that espeon lacks attack power and his special attacks will do either little or no damage to umbreon like, bite and psychic. Umbreon's defensive abilities usually cut down a lot of an espeon's attack. Though umbreon will pawn espeon, I like espeon much more, even though umbreon is the best looking of the five forms. Espeon's special attack and speed are more than enough for any pokemon to handle other than powerful ones. A Psychic from an espeon would usually take the spot unless they aren't ko'ed. I sure hate it when it's a type battle, like psychic vs. psychic. If it's like that and it's Espeon vs. Alakazam, Espeon could just bite it and that should do enough damage or maybe two attacks, take it that your Espeon even knows Bite. :D Though a good physical will do for Alakazam. The hardest Psychic to psychic battle with an Espeon would be against a Gardevoir. (I think that's how you spell it. :P) Gardevoir has the best Special attack ratings and Special Defense. (I don't about the Special defense though but I do about the Special Attack. :D)

And to the eevee vs. lugia battle. Eevee might have a chance because it has bite. Though eevee's special attack rating isn't so high, unless i'm mistaken, and lugia, well it's defensive stats are as high as umbreon's but even better. Good luck with that battle because you'll need it. :P

Last edited:

T.Dragon

long time orre reigon trainer
    Years
    I'd choose umbreon 'cos it's got wicked defence that's helped me out more then once! Go umbreon!

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Uzumaki_Naruto said:
    If it was a battle between umbreon and espeon, umbreon would take it due to the fact that espeon lacks attack power and his special attacks will do either little or no damage to umbreon like, bite and psychic. Umbreon's defensive abilities usually cut down a lot of an espeon's attack. Though umbreon will pawn espeon, I like espeon much more, even though umbreon is the best looking of the five forms. Espeon's special attack and speed are more than enough for any pokemon to handle other than powerful ones. A Psychic from an espeon would usually take the spot unless they aren't ko'ed. I sure hate it when it's a type battle, like psychic vs. psychic. If it's like that and it's Espeon vs. Alakazam, Espeon could just bite it and that should do enough damage or maybe two attacks, take it that your Espeon even knows Bite. :D Though a good physical will do for Alakazam. The hardest Psychic to psychic battle with an Espeon would be against a Gardevoir. (I think that's how you spell it. :P) Gardevoir has the best Special attack ratings and Special Defense. (I don't about the Special defense though but I do about the Special Attack. :D)

And to the eevee vs. lugia battle. Eevee might have a chance because it has bite. Though eevee's special attack rating isn't so high, unless i'm mistaken, and lugia, well it's defensive stats are as high as umbreon's but even better. Good luck with that battle because you'll need it. :P

Alakazam can CM and shake off a crappy move like Bite, then come back with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, or Thunderpunch. And Eevee Has no chance against Lugia. Like I said, Bite is a crappy move, and on a Pokemon that doesn't get STAB from it, it's not gonna doing much to a pokemon with such high defenses, much less take an Aeroblast or Ice Beam from it.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I evolved my eevee into espeon as espeon is my fav evolution of eevees, and well espeon has helped out alot ^^

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I always choose between Espeon, Flareon and Umbreon but mostly, it turns out to be Umbreon and Espeon. I like having two eevee. XP

- KSP

Deoxysguy

Deoxyaholic AND Scizorholic
    Years
    I'm gonna give a short description of each eeveeloution and their helpfulness.
    Vaporeon
    Helpfulness: *****
    High HP and defenses, good sp.atk as well. This is a great choice for beginners
    Jolteon
    Helpfulness: ****
    Thunder wave is why it got that extra *, plus the only good electric type in this game (Besides zapdos) is Ampharos. This is a good choice.
    Flareon
    Helpfulness: **
    Why? WHY??? I love this guy, but he barely helps out in the game. He is a good fire type, while there are lots of fire types in the game. Mainly for power.
    Espeon
    Helpfulness: ***1/2
    Sure enough, Espeon being a psychic type and all brings out the status of confusion. Sure its only a 10% chance with confusion or psybeam, but espeon has enough power to help out. Good special attacker and can confuse. A decent choice.
    Umbeon
    Okay, Umby is a tankish pokemon with higher speed than MOST tanks. Has a little bit of offense to attack, but not much. Confuse Ray is a BIG help. Synchronize as an ability is good to give status effects to your foe. Tankish little dude with good stats.

Personally I'd pick Vaporeon then Jolty. Umby is good but I don't like his 3d looks.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Deoxysguy said:
    I'm gonna give a short description of each eeveeloution and their helpfulness.
    Vaporeon
    High HP and defenses, good sp.atk as well. This is a great choice for beginners
    Jolteon
    Helpfulness: ****
    Thunder wave is why it got that extra *, plus the only good electric type in this game (Besides zapdos) is Ampharos. This is a good choice.
    Flareon
    Helpfulness: **
    Why? WHY??? I love this guy, but he barely helps out in the game. He is a good fire type, while there are lots of fire types in the game. Mainly for power.
    Espeon
    Helpfulness: ***1/2
    Sure enough, Espeon being a psychic type and all brings out the status of confusion. Sure its only a 10% chance with confusion or psybeam, but espeon has enough power to help out. Good special attacker and can confuse. A decent choice.
    Umbeon
    Okay, Umby is a tankish pokemon with higher speed than MOST tanks. Has a little bit of offense to attack, but not much. Confuse Ray is a BIG help. Synchronize as an ability is good to give status effects to your foe. Tankish little dude with good stats.

Personally I'd pick Vaporeon then Jolty. Umby is good but I don't like his 3d looks.

Jolteon is also helpful because it boasts one of the highest speeds in the game

Flareon is not helpful. Period.

Espeon is more useful with Psychic, working rather to KO than confuse. Also a good CM Passer.

Umbreon Confuse Ray is not necessarily a "big" help. It's more helpful feature (besides walling stuff) would have to be it's unrivaled Trap-Passing ability.

Deoxysguy

Deoxyaholic AND Scizorholic
    Years
    I can't believe I forgot about speed. Oh well. I liked vaporeon anyway. I just recently started using jolteon.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I would say though chosing espoen would be better for the game as it helps out in special cases, count jolteon out as well like said before theres a better electric pokemon in the game. But down to it, its your choice and your fav you would pick anyway ^^

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Lone Eevee said:
    I would say though chosing espoen would be better for the game as it helps out in special cases, count jolteon out as well like said before theres a better electric pokemon in the game. But down to it, its your choice and your fav you would pick anyway ^^

hooray for another person that actually understands.

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    I evolved mine into an Espeon. It's my personal favorite out of all of them, and it can get you out of some really tight spots (I know mine did =) ), particulary in some of the later battles.

Years
    Umbreon *Starts Jamming to Shadow's SA2B theme-song (Full Version)*
    Umbreon is the best of the Eveelution IMO.

Oh dark the darkness that doses in the dusk,
    Throw it all away
    Noone can break you nobody can tear you,
    you live an endless life forever.
    Oh Dark the Darkness that Doses in the Dusk,
    Throw it All Away-ay.
    You see a Light, where ever you go-oh,
    You have to face it again and again...

Back