• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

• Total voters

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Espeon for me. Its the strategic choice really I think, I've had a look at the moves they will learn, and Espeon learns the best moves. So Espeon it will be.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    If I had to choose, I would pick Flareon, since it's my favorite Eeveelution. But I already made him evolve to an Espeon. He's the strongest, and I lacked a psychic pokemon, so... it was the most convenient choice.

ELGONZO!!!

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    I might have said this before in this topic as i've answered in these types of topics many times before but it said i haven't posted in this topic so i'll say it again.I like all of them and i think they are really cute Pokemon so i always have a hard choice of what to choose!my most favourite out of the lot is Flareon.I just like the way it looks on one of the gba Pokemon games.I like it as Eevee aswell but then it's to weak and pointless.Espeon and Umbreon i also like and sometimes have but like them both the same so i don't mind which one of them i have.Jolteon i like as that one looks really cute and i like electric Pokemon and Vaporeon i almost never have as it's the worst looking to me but i would have it as it's a water Pokemon which are one of my favourite Pokemon types plus it's blue.To me it depends how many Pokemon types i have in my team then i decide which one to have.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I hate to be annoying and mini-mod, but try not to double-post, Jack. You can edit your previous post(s) instead.

Years
    Synchronize, after a while of reconsideration, I have to agree with you. Umbreon is absolutely the best evolution. Though, it could be better if it had fire type moves.

Back