• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which fire pokémon is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    The worst fire-type is no doubt Magmortar. I can't help but run away whenever I see those legs. ._.

Wait? What Magmortar? What's that? That sounds like imaginary! No one could ever create a Pokemon like that! ...I try to forget that Magmortar ever exists. Still can't get its image out of my head, though, so I guess it's not working. Darn it.

That being said, I have an odd love-hate relationship with Fire types. The Typhlosion line gives me many, warm, fuzzy memories. I love Blaziken, Arcanine, Houndoom, and, to some extent, Ninetales (and their lines). Torkoal is pretty nifty as well, except he has horrible speed. At the same time, I pretty much hate the other Fire types. Magcargo scares me. I'm not fond of Chimchar's design (getting more used to Infernape, though). Heatran confuses me. And, like, I said, I try to forget Magmar and Magmortar.

A few are just "meh" to me. Namely, Flareon.

CrazyEccentric

Mikuri/Wallace Fangirl
    Years
    My most favourite fire pokemon are Rapidash and Entei! Entei is so awesome. Entei pwns all other fire types. I'd say Rapidash is the most pretty though. :3 Magcargo is a really cool fire type too. <3

Ayselipera

I almost like all of them, but my top two favorites are Ninetales and Flareon.

Charizard, Growlithe, Rapidash, Magby, Houndoom, and Blaziken all get honorable mentions.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I think Entei is best fire type since it looks so cool. Also it's the only non-starter fire type I ever use, I've tried others but they're kinda pointless by the time you can get them.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    Well the first Pokemon game I got was Ruby version, it could have been the Johto games but I always hated it when I was little, so I have to go with Blaziken just because I thought it was the best pokemon ever when I first played. :P

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Ah, Fire. Perhaps the most overrated type ever? Yeah, I'd say so.

Strongest Fire-type right now is definitely Heatran, but in terms of pure kickass appeal...I'd probably go with Houndoom.

I hate the starters, since, aside from Infernape, they all roll over and die to like everything. Yet everyone thinks "omg they kick ass and are sooooo cool!"; sure, they're cool, but cool =/= kickass. Oh, Charizard...=[

falling up+
    Years
    Oh, Charizard...=[

Dont hate this:
    Which fire pokémon is better?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Houndoom and Arcanine!
    both very excellent fire types. i have a houndoom in my emerald version and it rocks ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back