• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which fire starter is your favorite?

which fire starter is the best

• Charmander

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Torchic

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prime pikachu

pokemon tamer
    Years
    Which fire starter pokemon you like the most. My first choice is a tie between charmander & cyndaquil because I love typhlosion & charizard. Then torchic then chimchar. So tell who is your favorite.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Torchic <3 He's so cute and bird-looking and fluffy and *insert cute rambling here*

Then it'd be Cyndaquil, because he's cute too. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Charmy, Torchy, and Cyndy. Yeah I lubs em' all <3

Fire starters are always the cutest full stop.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2007
    I like Chimcar, and it's the only fire starter whos WHOLE evolution line I like.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I like them all; I have a special place in my heart for Fire Pokémon. I seem to like Cyndaquil more though.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Like them all, except for Torchic, it's evolved forms type combination is horrible. But my favorite would have to be Cyndaquil. It's so cute!

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Definitely Cyndaquil. Charmander and Torchic both tie for second. Chimchar...needs to go away...>_>

Anyways, Cyndy because not only is it cool, but its evolutions are cool as well. Also pretty good for a fire type.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Torchic by far. Then Charmander. Then Cyndaquil. But I hate Chimchar. It's so ugly. It looks like a blind retard drew it. Torchic looks like it was drawn by a proffessional artist and kissed by an angel.

Years
    Definitely Charmander. One of the pokémon that got me interested in the series to begin with, and still a dear favorite of mine. I do like most fire pokémon, and I'll wait until I can play Pearl/Diamond to see what I think of Chimcar (can't say I like basing favorites on appearance alone).

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    My two favorite starters out of all three types are Charmander and Torchic x3 I like them equally!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't like Fire type starters but the reason why I picked Torchic is because I have a stuffed animal on it and also because I got stuck with one in Mystery Dungeon

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
    Charmander wins for now, but Chimchar might dethrone him after i get to play D/P.

Monkey with a flaming butt FTW!

Back