• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which fossil did you pick?

Which fossil did/will you pick?

• I'm Undecided

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Plume Fossil / Archeops

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Cover Fossil / Carracosta

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    First there is the Plume Fossil, which gives you the Rock/Flying type Archen, who evolves into Archeops.

Which fossil did you pick?

And then there is the Cover Fossil, which gives you the Rock/Water type Tirtouga who evolves into Carracosta.

Which fossil did you pick?

So which did you pick? I picked the Cover fossil :D

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    The first time around I got Archen the second time I'm thinking of getting Tirtouga, but like I put in the poll I'm undecided.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I chose the Plume Fossil for Archeops. I needed a good Pokemon on my team that can use Fly, plus it's a pretty good Pokemon.

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    I actually wasn't paying attention when I picked them, so I ended up picking the Cover Fossil accidentally XD. Resurrected it, but haven't trained it really at all yet, so I'm not sure how I like it yet.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    I chose plume. I love archeops and his chain! I also love tirtouga but I'm not a huge fan of carracosta.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I chose the plume fossil, as Archeops seems to be designed to be a glass cannon, as it doesn't have the defenses to survive an attack, which would also explain the ability defeatist. It's also fairly fast, allowing you to hit hard at a fast speed. As a result, I'm aiming to get an adamant natured Archen with a speed-boosting IV.

Years
    I picked the cover fossil. I had a agreement with my friend that I'd get that one and he would get the other so that we could trade to get both in our pokedex.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Plume fossil for me, and I used the Archen on my team. ~ Terribad ability but his attack stat is ridiculously high and he's pretty fast too (ended up Adamant by chance as well =p) so it's not much of a concern.

Yskan

Rpg creator!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    I took the bird fossil rock, but I think it's better torutuga, looks better.
    But I do not spend the White again just to see it. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    I picked the plume fossil but me mate picked the other one...so we gonna trade so ill have the two marked on me pokedex.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I took the Plume fossil, because I like Archaeopteryx (I hope that's spelled right).
    Plus, it's pretty awesome in its attack stat.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I picked the Cover Fossil, because I didn't want spoilers so I had no idea what was in each. I do like my decision though :)

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I'm undecided; I like the turtle better, but I'm probably going to pick Archeops since I already have a water type on my team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back