• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Game Console do You Enjoy Best?

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I like my DS, my Wii, my 360 and my PSP. I just love next gen, quite frankly.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • You don't have to restart the thread, In thread tools, choose poll and you can make one.

I'm currently with the DS and Wii (newest generation) and I'm probably sticking with them until the next generation.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    My favorite consol is my Ps2. Yeah, i know, I suck, but I don't have enough for a PS3 yet, and I haven't been able to find a wii in stores yet.

Oh yeah, and Xbox 360 sucks xP

Nah, I'd probably get one, but I haven't gotten around to it, and before anything else I want to get a wii. And no, it's not because of the controller..or PBR..or the fact that it's like, half as expensive as a PS3 xD

Favorite consol of All time is by far my old N64. i had some good times with Oot..and Mario 64..and golden eye..and jet force Gemini...

OMG! *Runs off to dig N64 out of his dust-ridden closet*

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I enjoy playing my DSlite, and my Wii, and if i ever get around to it, i might get an Xbox360.

*gets pelt with rocks*

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Most probably my DS and my Wii ^^

I just love to randomly wave around the Wii-mote and 'accidentally' hit my brother with it >D

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    My favorite console has to be my PS2. I love it so. I can play Kingdom Hearts on it so yeah. My favorite. :D

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • ^Just edit your post with a poll and besides no 1 cares if it has a poll or not^

anyways I enjoy playing my PS2 and the Wii

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I like my "DsLite" Which is soon to be returned becuase of my stupid mom -.-''' but yea I like ds and also x-box 360 =D My psp broke but I'm going to actually attempt taking it to a shop to get fixed so I can sell it to buy a new ds :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My DS Lite and my PS2 get the most usage from me, but most especially the PS2. It's got all my favourite games on it now, so...yeah. :B

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Tell me what you want in the poll.

And...I only have Nintendo consoles. I think SuperNES and N64 got the most playtime out of me. GCN had good games, but I consider most of the evolutionary and not revolutionary like the N64 was.

I like the Wii, but its not my favourite yet. Heck...the two big games Twilight Princess and Super Paper Mario started as GCN games.

Back