• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game console(s) do you prefer?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Gameboy Advance(or SP),Sony PSP Slim,Nintendo DS,Sony PS3,Microsoft XBOX 360,Nintendo Wii.
    But I prefer PSP & DS.What's your choice?Give an opinion.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    On the go I bring my PSP since it can play gameboy,snes and super nintendo on it. But since Brawl came out I couldn't let go of the WII, I never had an interest in the WII till the game came out. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    wii, ds, ps2, gamecube, and eventually ps3 once they have more jrpgs :3

thetribemaster

Pokemon: Brink of Oblivion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    since HALO it was the XBOX, but then out came brawl, and Wii became my favorite. Wii doesnt have very good online play though... shame...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Right now, mny favourite consoles are my DS and my PS2. I have the most games for my PS2 and since the DS is portable and so easy to put down and pick up quickly, it's getting a lot of use too.

Next is probably my 360 since I just got it recently and I'm really excited to be playing the games I've been looking forward to playing for ages. Then the Wii but only for Brawl--there's no other appeal for it for me right now, despite having it over a year now. :|

My poor PS3 is pretty much dead last. I have Assassin's Creed for it, but now I'm kicking myself for not waiting to get that because I didn't realize in January that I'd be getting myself a 360 so soon. XD; The PS3 has NO games for it. :(

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
  • it has to be my PS2 and DS as well. PS2 has a lot of good games for it, like Tony Hawk games and Guitar Hero. Oh Yeah, and there's ATV offroad Fury 3 and 4. I dont have many games for DS, but Pearl and Mario Kart can keep me contained as well as the GBA games I play.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Xbox and the 360. I don't have the 360, but I've played on it enough times to like it and the variety of games on it is nice. Halo 3 is still making me slightly want to go buy the 360, but I'm not allowed to.

Handheld console wise, the DS definitely.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My favorite system is my Xbox 360, followed closely by my DS. Since the announcement of a Bioshock sequel, I've been dusting my Xbox everyday so it's in perfect condition. However, if I had a Wii with SSBB and Mario Kart, it'd probably be my favorite.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I'd say my PS3 and PS2.

My PS3; because it's better than my computer. XD;

And PS2 because it's made of pure awesome and since my PS3 was bought overseas, I can't play my PS2 games on it, so I still need it. D:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • My Xbox 360 and Wii, for sure. XD

Brawl<3
    And basically everything for the 360. I love the achievement stuff and it's an overall awesome system to play on.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Wii, and my old Haxxor PSP. Unfortunatly, I bricked that PSP, so I need to get a new one >_>

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like all my nintendo systems. Every single one and I like my sega systems too. ;)

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • My PS1 since I have very good fond childhood memories on it

But more recently it would either have to be the PS2 or my PC. My PS2 since I really prefer the Dualshock to a keyboard and the lack of lag. But with a PC I can mod games which is really fun to do

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I'd rather have a Wii, DS, and PS3, so that way I get all the good games. In my opinion, Halo fails. Besides, Bungie got off Microsoft's ship now, so they'll be making games for other consoles.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    for me its my ps3 that thing rocks with the online voice chatting and the ps-eye makes it even better, resitance fall of man never gets old our clan is still up and running cant wait for part 2, guitar hero is always gr8 no matter wat system, and the new playstation money cards are comming soon so more buys at the ps store. and second comes my ds its gr8 theres only one thing i can say about it...........pokemon. (that pretty much sums it up)

Back