• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which game do you prefer?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    I have both bought I bought HG first. Mainly because Failmart only had that one for the exclusive version that came with a little figurine and pokewalker cover(that Ho-Oh is currently sitting on my mantle). But I play SS more. I love Vulpix and Meowth.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Alot of you have been posting about 1 Pokemon in particular, when infact there would be alot more aspects,

To me SS was more fun to play, I don't why But for some mystical reason I just seemed to play it more than my HG, I had done the elite 4 on SS, before I had even hit the 4th gym on HG, I liked ss more due to the Pokemon Exclusive's it had Not just lugia, But Meowth and Vulpix aswell, I think if i remember after the elite 4 and nation dex, You can get Groudon? So I chose SS over HG

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    SoulSilver. Lugia was considered my favorite Pokemon (aside Latias) & Vulpix can evolve into my favorite normal Pokemon, Ninetales :) So yeah..prefer SoulSilver ;)

Back