• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game do you restart the most?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Crystal, because I can never achieve anything it it but I love that generation. Ruby and Sapphire I restart a lot as well.

Lash

Years
    I constantly restart Emerald, Fire Red, and Diamond. Those three are my favorites, they are fun to play through.

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    I think I've restarted my Pearl like 10 times so far. I just can't go through the game with Piplup or Turtwig.

Plus, I change to a boy sometimes.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    I don't restart unless the file deletes itself / becomes corrupt somehow [Leafgreen (1), Sapphire (2)]; I got Pearl the day it came out, so that's never being restarted, and I'm careful with what I do in it.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I've restarted my Gold Version like twice this week. I just can't into the groove to complete the game or the time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    I think I restarted my Ruby the most. Right after I would beat it I would get bored and start over again.

AC

Pokemon Master in the making..
    Years
    Probably leaf green is the game I restart the most. I just love going through Kanto over and over again. =p Old School FTW!! =]

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    hm...

I restarted my Sapphire once (technically twice, since it had a file on it when I got it)
    Restarted FR once

meh..... I'm sedimental, so I won't ever restart Pearl. EVER. and I'm only about halfway through with Emerald, and plus it's EXTREAMLY usefull in gen3, so I think I'll keept that file around for awhile

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I never restart my games ^__^; I think I restarted my Sapphire once. But that's it o.o

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Well, my most restarted Pokemon game would have to be Silver. Just for the fact GSC was one of the best generations.

Back