• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game do you wish was reality?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Which game universe do you wish was real? As in you can live the adventure that you played in the game in real time.

I could go with a copout and say Pokemon, but I'm going to go with Assassin's Creed, especially the second one. It would be cool to live as Ezio and have the ability to parkour up all walls. And come on, it's in Renaissance Italy, who wouldn't want to live during that time : P

Shadeh

KABOOM!
    Years
  • Oi! this is a tuffy for me. Pokemon just for the sake of something different. Definitely not COD:Ghosts though xD

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Well, the obvious answer is Pokemon. Who wouldn't want to live in that world, even as an un-unique youngster or something?

But choosing that would be too easy. My answer would be in F-Zero's world. High-speed racing, futuristic buildings, the Falcon Punch. It'd be awesome.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I won't choose the obvious choice of Pokemon. But rather, I will choose Elite Beat Agents.

What other universe than EBA that can have all your problems be assisted by men/women in sharp clothing, CHEERING YOU ON. Stressed before an exam? THE EBA WILL ENCOURAGE YOU BY DANCE. Your dog just died? EBA WILL CHEER YOU RIGHT UP. Not enough motivation to go sailing to find treasure beneath the sea? THE EBA WILL WHIP MOTIVATION IN YOU.

Seriously, the EBA universe is wacky but would definitely be a blast to live in.

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    47 bots, oh the love.

But Naruto, as in the ability to create and master justsus' and ****. I mean, who doesn't wish they could Rasengan or do a Chidori(Lightning Blade)?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Pokemon being reality would be miserable.
    I won't choose the obvious choice of Pokemon. But rather, I will choose Elite Beat Agents.

What other universe than EBA that can have all your problems be assisted by men/women in sharp clothing, CHEERING YOU ON. Stressed before an exam? THE EBA WILL ENCOURAGE YOU BY DANCE. Your dog just died? EBA WILL CHEER YOU RIGHT UP. Not enough motivation to go sailing to find treasure beneath the sea? THE EBA WILL WHIP MOTIVATION IN YOU.

Seriously, the EBA universe is wacky but would definitely be a blast to live in.
    Now this? I like this choice, it's the only correct one.

It's basically real world, only everything mundane is now awesome and every problem will be solved by dancing agents. (Or Ouendan, if you live in Japan)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Sid Meiers Civilization 5, who doesn't want to live in a turnbased strategy game

Yukari

Hmm, I don't know. What video game world won't result in the apocalypse? Honestly, It a hard choice, but I would go with Ninja Gaiden, because being a ninja would be awesome. Even though it would be unbelievable difficult, who wouldn't love to be a ninja?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Definitely have to be Pokémon for me. Digimon would be a good option, too. I'm a huge fan of these two series; have been since I was a little kid. Aside from them, though, Megaman Battle Network would be nice choice as well. It'd be amazing to have your own PET and NetNavi; whenever you're lonely, you'd always have your navi to accompany you. Plus, you could do net-battling and if there's issue with any of your tech, you could always jack them in and have 'em fix it for you. Sounds pretty cool, doesn't it? :]

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Any kind of roleplaying game like Skyrim would also be pretty cool. Could you picture like 20 people banding together to fight dragons and being able to use shouts?

...although it would be pretty bad though if you accidentally hit a chicken or something...

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
  • I personally don't see a world of Pokémon being realistic...would result in a massive uprising of PETA-like factions (or better yet, PETA itself).

Aside from that, I'm going with the old school Freelancer. Futuristic times at its finest...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Definitely Summon Night: Swords Craft Story. It's about you, becoming a Craftknight, as you prepare many weapons, and befriending Guardian beats to help you fight stray summon beats. It's actually is kind of fun, and I'd like to be a craftknight too. :3

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Definitely Summon Night: Swords Craft Story. It's about you, becoming a Craftknight, as you prepare many weapons, and befriending Guardian beats to help you fight stray summon beats. It's actually is kind of fun, and I'd like to be a craftknight too. :3

That actually sounds like a cool game. What console is it for?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I forgot the name, but freakin Oliver and Pikman omg. You spawn little minions out your booty and throw them at stuff to win. WHAT THE HELL IS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THAT GAME.

Did you mean Olimar? :3

DUDE, a Pikmin world?! That would be freakin' amazing?! (although actually very, very scary if you came across the final boss, Emperor Bulblax, from Pikmin 1 am I right? o_o")

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • That actually sounds like a cool game. What console is it for?

It's actually a pretty old game for the GBA. :3

There is Summon Night 1, and Summon Night 2, the Swordscraft story edition, and there is also the main Summon Night series for playstation 2, and Nintendo DS, but those are only in Japanese~

Years
  • The if your a guy the only answer can be Dead or Alive extreme beach Volleyball.

lol for real now Id have to say ether animal crossing or pokemon.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Either Skyrim or Touhou.

Who doesn't want to use shouts? Or slay dragons for goodies?

also I wouldn't miss out on a chance to live in Gensokyo .3.
    though the youkai would be out to get me ;-;

Back