• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game do you wish was reality?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I forgot the name, but freakin Oliver and Pikman omg. You spawn little minions out your booty and throw them at stuff to win. WHAT THE HELL IS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THAT GAME.
    It's cute but the game is REALLY depressing. It's practically a post-apocalyptic world. You'd be dead, man, you sure you want that?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    For me it would probably be Kingdom Hearts... who wouldn't want their own keyblade? Plus you get to meet a TON of Disney characters.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • It's cute but the game is REALLY depressing. It's practically a post-apocalyptic world. You'd be dead, man, you sure you want that?

I'm just waiting for someone to mention Fallout 3, than it would really be a post-apocalyptic world.

Then again, it wouldn't be too bad considering you'd have Three Dog to MC your adventures :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Since video games generally present plots with major conflicts going on, I can't say I'd like to see many places become reality, haha. It would be neat if Sandover Village were our world, though. Or that general area. I'd love to run into some Blue Eco. :) The world of Mother 3 seems great as well, like the Magypsie houses and Saturn Valley.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Since pokemon is a given and quite obvious I'll pick a second choice, Antichamber. I realize this might be a weird choice, but spending time in a world that has physics that are physically impossible in three dimensional space would be incredibly fun.

Pokémon Trainer 188

I was about to say Sims but then I used my brain ^_^
    I would want to live in the Zelda Universe, it has a nice mix of peaceful towns and monsterus dungeons so I would love to live there

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I was about to say Sims but then I used my brain ^_^
    I would want to live in the Zelda Universe, it has a nice mix of peaceful towns and monsterus dungeons so I would love to live there

Oh, if the Sims were real I'd be way dead. I used to own a pool...

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • I saw the thread and thought I was gonna be the first to say Assassin's Creed. And then I read the OP's post :[

But yes, definitely Assassin's Creed 2. Or maybe Kingdom Hearts. OMG MIRROR'S EDGE

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I saw the thread and thought I was gonna be the first to say Assassin's Creed. And then I read the OP's post :[

But yes, definitely Assassin's Creed 2. Or maybe Kingdom Hearts. OMG MIRROR'S EDGE

Hey, great minds think alike (;

Oh my god, Mirror's Edge would be in insane in the membrane. However, also really dangerous. Could you picture just looking up and seeing 100 people just parkouring off of buildings? That would be a very interesting site to behold xD

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Why call it Skyrim, koff~

Technically it's the entire Elder Scrolls series, as every single game (a few exceptions) is connected through the lore. Or are you guys just saying Skyrim for Skyrim's sake? Personally, there are quite a few book universes that I would enjoy seeing. The Warhammer 40K Universe would be particularly interesting. Or how about the Metal Gear-

Ehhh. . . I'll just stick with the Warhammer 40K universe. There is just far too much lore and info surrounding it to say no. Sure, never ending war might suck for some, but for others, there is only war. There have been so many books, table top models, scripts, games, codex, RPG games, and the list goes on. You can't beat that. There are countless heroes and villains in the galaxy, so many different races, so much power and hidden technology!

It's mind boggling with how much content the universe actually has. Sure, there is some lore about thousands of other RPGs, but really, how much information has actually been written down for these? Pages? Books? Magazines? There is a reason why the Warhammer universe holds the Black Library insignia. Libraries. Books upon books in books. There is so much information that has been lost that it can overshadow the info in several RPGs. There's just been so much jotted down in the 30+ years that the concept has been around, koffi~

Years
  • I'd have to say the Elder Scrolls games, more specifically Skyrim. It'd be pretty cool to be able to go around killing dragons and performing magic spells to defeat enemies. And, I'd want to have a pet Frostbite Spider

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Fallout has such a rich universe but it'd be really sad to live in a post apocalyptic world xD

Otherwise, I wish Metal Gear Solid was reality. Ninja androids, mechs, and mindblowing stealth. Heck yeah.

Maybe Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls or even Los Santos being reality wouldn't be bad either. And if we're talking going back in time, being a detective in Los Angeles like in L.A. Noire would be amazing.

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • Sometimes I wish Resident Evil 4 was real. Just unleash rage on zombies all day and ride around on a four-wheeler with mounted SMG's.

Back