• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game had your favorite story line?

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
  • For Spin-Off games and overall, I think Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team had the best plot despite some big ol' plot holes. Or maybe it's just the nostalgia gripping my throat xP

As far as main games go... probably either BW or SoulSilver. SoulSilver didn't involve you needing to save the whole world from what I remember, but I kind of liked BW's plot albeit a bit cliched...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I would say Black & White tied in to BW2 as I feel they are two parts and give the entirety of the story not just N leaving on one of the Tao Dragons. Can't speak a whole lot for BW2 since I have yet to play it, but I am eager to see the completion of the story as a whole.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • I would say Black & White tied in to BW2 as I feel they are two parts and give the entirety of the story not just N leaving on one of the Tao Dragons. Can't speak a whole lot for BW2 since I have yet to play it, but I am eager to see the completion of the story as a whole.

I have to agree with him. So far B/W is the best storyline yet. I am hoping one day that allll the storylines could be connected and make one Giant pokemon game. Like a chapter game where all the "heroes" meet in one place

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    I enjoyed Pearl's storyline the most. I can't really explain why though.

Marlo

Missing Person
    Years
  • HeartGold really stole my heart with nostalgia. I'm a big Johto fan as well as Hoenn.

The last time I played my first version, Red, I was a kid. Although I remember it enough, I fell in love with Pokémon during Gold and Ruby the most.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I feel like each new generation improves on storyline, so for me B/W have the best storyline. Hopefully B2/W2 have an even better storyline!

Back