• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Game to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning86

Phoenix Force
Years
  • Hello everyone!

I recently bought myself Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black on a double deal at my local HMV for £25.00(Both)

Can't decide which to start on!
    Could anyone tell me a bit about these games?
    What do you reccomend? and why?

Been looking at Black as I know there giving away Vicinti Pokemon in December which would be great to have!

Anyway any advice would be great!

Thanks

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Why not start them both at the same time? XD; It shouldn't get you off track or anything. When Diamond and Pearl came out, I bought both of them on the release day and played them both at the same time (not exactly the same time, but you know what I mean). You will probably get better answers if you ask in the respective places, though. For Platinum, try asking in the 4th gen Q&A thread, and for Black, in the Black and White forum's Q&A thread. Trust me, you will get better and quicker answers that way. :) Both are fantastic games though, and I'm sure you will enjoy them, whichever order you decide to play!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back