• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which game?

Which Game?

• Pokemon Diamond

Votes: 91 71.1%
  • Pokemon Pearl

Votes: 37 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Which game are you going to buy
    Diamond, or pearl, why?
    I'm getting Pearl coz Pakuria Has only ONE WEAKNESS! *Dragon* while Diagura has two Dragon and (forgot)..
    But, if diamond overall has better pokemon, i'm getting it!

4gt10//Kitsune

.//. Merry || Christmas .//.
    Years
    I'm personally getting Diamond, one reason being because Palkia is one bug unshaded mess. I don't know, I'm quite disappointed with their sprites. They're just much too..Unshaded. But I digress.

Yes, I'm definitely getting Diamond, though I'll end up with Pearl eventually as well.

-Kitsune

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i'm set with pearl. why? i don't know, i usually go for the least popular of the two.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have Diamond. I went for it straight away because I thought Diaruga looked much better then Parukia. But Pearl has better wild pokemon I think. Meh.. Diamond's all good.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i am getting both on the day they are released in England. I already have the money ready to get them so i hope they come out soon.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Well, for me I think I'll probably get Diamond. I like Diaruga better than Parukia. Pearl does got better exclusive wild Pokemon though.
    EDIT: I imported Pearl. I thought I was gonna get Diamond, but I said, Pearl does have the better exclusives.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Which game are you going to buy
    Diamond, or pearl, why?
    I'm getting Pearl coz Pakuria Has only ONE WEAKNESS! *Dragon* while Diagura has two Dragon and (forgot)..
    But, if diamond overall has better pokemon, i'm getting it!

Parukia does not have the weakness of dragon, but it is weak to fighting and ground.
    Diaruga has 1 weakness- dragon.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Yeah, I also prefer Dairuga to Parukia but the exclusives on Pearl are very tempting. I think they're more important though than the legendary that's obtainable. Besides my brother is getting the opposite of whatever I get so we can always switch over the exclusives that we want / don't want. So I think I'm gonna go with Pearl.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Parukia does not have the weakness of dragon, but it is weak to fighting and ground.
    Diaruga has 1 weakness- dragon.

Its the other way round. Parukia is Dragon/water, Diaruga on the other hand is Dragon/Steel.

I'll get Diamond if I had the money to buy a DS, because diamond is my birthstone and the Diamond exclusive is better IMO. But with enough money I'll buy both.

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    Diamond absolutely because Diaruga rock's XD,and even if it has not many exclusives i can always trade with my girlfriend since she's getting pearl.XD

Ren-Kun
    Merry Christmas Everyone.

Years
    I thought I was getting Dimaond at first, but now I'm not too sure. I'll have to wait and see. I may just buy both of them.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Since by the time it comes out I will have enough money to by both versions XP, I will have to go with Pokemon Pearl because I like Pakuria, it looks better

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    I'm going with Diamond, because I like Diaruga better and because I like the Pokemon that come in Diamond better than the Pokemon that come in Pearl. But Pearl has better wild Pokemon, I guess.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    When i have money and the will power to control it i will get a DS someday then import pearl to get the jist of the game then Diamond as i will play on it the most plus diamond is my birthstone and i want to play my british version more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back