• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game's box art do you like more?

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
Years
  • Before the legendaries were announced and all we knew of were the logos, I was leaning more toward Moon because I like the colors more than Sun's. As per usual, the box legendary is the ultimate factor in deciding which version I get, and even though I got Moon, I still prefer its box art because of its colors.

Together though, they're great. I love how, when put together, the sun and moon connect as one shape, and the legendaries are facing each other. Both are bright and beautiful. Perhaps they would look a little better if they had 3D models of the legendaries on the box instead of plastering the 2D Sugimori art on them, but I understand that's how it's been done since the very beginning and I wouldn't want to end such a classic tradition. In the end, they're both gorgeous and contrast each other beautifully, but like from the very beginning, I prefer Moon's.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like Moon's more because of the color scheme. I'm just more visually attracted to blues and purples as opposed to oranges and yellows.

Back