• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which gender do you talk to best?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Looking at my list of friends, there are more females than males, although I couldn't really explain why. I guess I just find them easier to talk to? Dunno really, but it happens XD

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
    Girls, by far.

They're the more open-minded ones I know. The guys are I know are not so much... And most of them are jerks too. =/

Funny, I have quite the opposite problem... Haha

Most of the girls I know are really two-faced and overall, just plain *****es. Kind of the social outcast in my class so I hang out with the teachers. ^_^ I enjoy it, but I'm hoping to find some people my own age to hang out with when I go to college this fall.

Can't wait to leave and meet new people!!! My own age!!! Lol

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I dunno,
    I think I get on with girls better,
    I argue a lot with the boys >.>
    Saying that I argue with the girls too..

Years
    Not so much about gender. I find talking to those younger then me or an adult more comfortable , and talking to those of my age the hardest.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The majority of my friends are male, so I guess I have an easier time talking to them.
    They share more of my interests than the girls in my school, but I'm friends with some of them. :]

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I go to an all girls school, and have done since I was about four, so I'm more used to talking to girls. I've really only become friends with boys out of school over the past year or two. I find girls easier to talk to anyway, I think, because they're more like me, I guess! ^__^

xX

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I talk to girls better since I go to a full girls school so all my friends are girls

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    For some reason guys don't tolerate my personality as much as girls.

But I talk to the smart person; doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've always gotten a long with guys better than girls.

A lot of girls are harder to talk with, or feel like have some type of hostility towards others.. guys are usually just easier to get a long with for me. Before anyone bites my head off for that, no, I didn't mean all girls. I do have a number of female friends that I'm fairly close to. I just happen to have more guy friends.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I talk to guys better in my opinion. I dunno, I understand them pretty well. I understand girls too, but sometimes we're pretty weird and complicated. Guys are simple. :]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I don't really care, I suppose. I talk to whoever I want and get along fine. I can't really choose one. >:

But I do get along with adults better than teenagers.

Back