• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which hand do you use?

Which hand?

• Left

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Right

Votes: 58 73.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm mixed handed. Some tasks I use my right, some my left, some both. Became useful in my typing.

Why isn't that option there!? You, my friend, are a Dextrist.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I use my left hand for most things (including writing). When I'm on a desktop, I even use the mouse left-handed (with the left-handed button settings, too). I don't like many sports, but I play tennis left-handed and I bowl left-handed. I'm not even sure what I use my right hand for.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Technically I use both hands to do different things. You really cannot rule out the idea that one hand is worthless to someone when they both have it to utilize. However, for me, when it comes to writing I tend to use my right hand all the time. I don't usually do particular well when it comes to writing with my left hand. However, most times when I have to do something my left hand is being put into more use for me. So, again it really depends on what I'm doing that depends on which hand I use in life.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    When it comes to most things, I'm right handed. But I'm trying to teach myself to do a lot of things with both hands now. I figure that it's helpful for my brain development :]. So I'm teaching myself how to write and throw and other stuff with my left hand now. :3

Buttttttt I fail at it right now 'cept for playing ping pong with my left hand. So I'm 100% righty. ^^

Ayselipera

I'm right handed when it comes to writing, but when it comes to anything else its usually the left hand.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I tend to use my left hand for writing, but for everything else I usually use my right hand.

So I use both, unless this is for writing only, to which I'm mostly left-handed.

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If I have a third hand, I'll use that one too.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    for what 0.o?

But i know what you mean, I use my right ahead for most of my things such as carrying stuff and writing etc.
    Even though I have arm problems in my right one

:t354:TG

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I got carpal tunnel from using my right hand too much to...... nevermind.

It depends on the activity. In baseball, I tend to be right-handed, but I write with my left hand. So... I guess I'm ambi.

Back