• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Hoenn gym leader.There was a jhoto and kanto thread now theres hoenn.

What Hoenn gym leader do you like?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Well there was a jhoto and Kanto polls for gym leaders so now theresa hoenn type poll maybe I might makean Elite 4 one but Nah.Maybe not I think this is enough but anyway specifie the gym leaderyou like from Hoenn and why.Saying just you like the gym leader is SPAM solet's keep this nice and clean.Also the poll has multiple choice so it can be as many as you like.NOTE:that it does not matter if wallace is the champion in emrald and in sapphire not.He is still the gym leader.And Juan will be counted as one.

I like wattson because he uses magnemite and because of his funny laugh.Everythingis laughter.XD

Also Winona she is pretty and I love her dragon pokemon Altaria.And the way she battles.

Finally I like Juan he's dignified and has a cool Milotic and He also has a Kingdra.And because he is the mentor of wallace.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Okayyyyyyyy your the first one to post..Anyone else?

And Winona is pretty and cute.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Hmm...a multiple replies poll.^^ Okay, although I really like all of the Hoenn gym leaders except for Brawly and Juan I've voted for meh three favourites;

Tate & Liza

Aww...adorable twins. ^^ Plus, they've got some good double battle startegies going on and were really the hardest gym battle I had on my first playthrough.

Winona

She's got a well-rounded team of flying types and her strategies are better than most of the ones I've seen. Another tough opponent on my first playthrough and also the one dispensing one of my favourite TM moves; Aerial Ace.

Flannery

The only true supporter of the sorely neglected fire type in the Hoenn region. Honestly, take a look at the type-spread of wild pokémon; the only type that has fewer representatives than Fire (8 in Runy/Sapphire and 10 in Emerald) is Ghost (6 in all versions). Too bad she's somewhat lacking in character...I mean sure, she's got her ever so famous father, grandfather, whatever and all of the big responsibilites that come with running a gym but there is far too little of Flannery's own personality shown. Tsk, methinks she does have potential though.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I like Tate and Liza.tate and Liza are as adorable as hec and they've got some powerful combo attacks.if you weren't counting twins,I'd choose Roxanne cuz she's a pretty and well good at battling.

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
  • Brawly. Because he's sexy and sweet and strong and sexy and pretty and smart and has GORGEOUS EYES GODDAMMIT OMG. *____* How can you NOT like him?! It's like...a crime against humanity!

AND Juan. Because he's awesome, has kickarse Pokemon, and is better than Wallace, shh. <3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Roxanne-
    I like her character,her looks,and the fact that she studies about everything she can get her hands on.Hard worker that girl ish.

Norman-
    I don't really know why I like the guy,but he's one of the better gym leaders I've seen.Plus,his pokemon were hard to beat on my first playthrough.

Winona-
    Everyone likes Winona,see?*points that Winona is leading in votes*
    Like her hair,purple.o_O
    Her tactics aren't that bad either.

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
  • Deviruchi said:
    Every. Single. Thing. Is bettert han Wallace.

Oh god, finally someone who agrees with me. I don't see what's so great about him. Yeah, he became champion. Woo. Champions are overrated as it is. And then the Wallace fans complain when he doesn't show up in the anime, like it's some new thing to not have important people from the games in there. Karen, anyone? For Todd's sake, Will anyone? :C Will > Wallace :D

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I put Roxanne because I love her. She's so cute and fun to draw. Flannery because She's so pretty. Winona because she's really pretty too. Finally I love Wallace because he's just... awesome!

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Phantom_Bugsy said:
    Oh god, finally someone who agrees with me. I don't see what's so great about him. Yeah, he became champion. Woo. Champions are overrated as it is. And then the Wallace fans complain when he doesn't show up in the anime, like it's some new thing to not have important people from the games in there. Karen, anyone? For Todd's sake, Will anyone? :C Will > Wallace :D

Me neiter. He is just another "oh-Im-so-great" Champion that could gamble his life saying that he would win the battle, then when he is completely destroyed by a Roselia, he will congratulate you. Such a looser.

And the phrase I bolded is so true that it should be quoted in every Pok?mon Website.

Years
  • Tate and Liza. I <3 psychics. Their Pokémon are pretty awesome. I also like how they do double battles. I think that's cool ^^
    Oh, and their clothes look pretty cool too.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Out of these I think Winona is best because of her dragon pokemon and she's cool.

I don't have Emerald so who is Juan and what kind of Pokemon does he use?

Back