• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Human Pok?mon Character Reminds You of Which Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years

I took that quiz thingy...Ooooooooh....I'm Melody. ^^;;;Never saw that commin'!

Kairi said:
    I fixed it up for you. ^_^

Edit: THANK YOU KAIRI!!! *^^* -gives you a big hug-

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Blaine said:

I took that quiz thingy...Ooooooooh....I'm Melody. ^^;;;Never saw that commin'!

Cool ! You got Melody, that's good! :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Nope! I've also seen Gary, Tracey, Melody, and James. I didn't test out the other ones though, so there are probably more. ^_^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Nope! I've also seen Gary, Tracey, Melody, and James. I didn't test out the other ones though, so there are probably more. ^_^
    Sigh....all ppl are on about are only main characters.......
    Has anyone seen Nurse Joy or Jenny?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I doubt it... The little sprites that were at the top of the page are probably the only ones you can get.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    Dizzy reminds me of Ash's looser goofier funnier side, while 22sa reminds me of Ash's determined, hard working serious side. Dakota reminds me of brock. Haruka reminds me of Nurse Joy because she's so serious all the time.
    Oh Oh, please, kindly tell me who i remind you of?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014

Wow... I'm Satoshi? o.O; Why am I not surprised? XD;

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2005
    Exactly who am I like.... (homura means flames)though im not flame like on the message boards.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Whoa... This thread is ancient, lol. ^_^; Please don't revive any threads that are over 3 months old. Instead, just make a new topic about the subject. This saves people from getting confused and everything. Thank you!

*closed*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Kay forgot to lock it..either that or I'm posting in the very short time between when she posted and when she selects "close" on the thread tools...

--> CLOSED <--​

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ehe, sorry! This computer started going so slow, and no matter how many times I tried, it wouldn't go any faster. x_x; I had meant to close it, but I couldn't get the page to load. It's finally started to speed up a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back