• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which in game character is most like you?

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
  • By this I mean, which character are you most like personality wise. This can range anywhere from regular trainers to gym leaders or evil organization members. It does not have to be based solely on the person's actions but also with the type of Pokemon they like to use. For me, the character I most resemble is Team Galactic's leader, Cyrus.

Saying I have no emotions at all would be an overstatement because I get jealous every once in a while and I also have a bad temper and I'll even find myself happy sometimes. Even though I have these emotions, I don't let them cloud my judgment and I approach things logically rather than paying heed to my heart. In addition to that, the Pokemon I tend to use are pretty vicious looking much like Cyrus' Crobat, Gyarados, Honchkrow, Houndoom and Weavile.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think I'm like Blue/Gary because I'm a big meanie and I'm always better than everyone. lolno :(

I think I'm mostly like Wally, except one MAJOR difference is that I'm rarely ever sick. But I put faith in my favorite Pokemon, no matter how weak other people might think they are, and make them the best they can be...and murder the E4. :) Okay, well he didn't do that, but you know what I'm getting at. Plus he seems like the shy type and although you can't tell from talking to me online, I'm very shy and unsocial irl.

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
  • Hm... I'd have to say Claire. That would be just like me to send somebody on a pointless errand because I got beaten by some overused starter for the thousandth time.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm more like Cheren not only because of his physical appearance, but also for his knowledge of Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Red. Let's just say I'm not the most talkative person in the world. n_n

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, Misty, absolutely. All bubbly, talk a lot, serious when I have to but easily annoyed. Hm, maybe I'm not that easily annoyed by the way. But still, I can't think of another in-game character that's so much alike me.

Years
  • I'm a lot like Lyra (because of her hair colour), Hilda (she's a tomboy), Dawn (she's so beautiful) and Cheren (he's really intelligent).

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
  • Well... As far as looks go, I look like barry from D/P/P. I guess I'm kinda like him too. I can be loud and bubbly a lot of the times.

I really don't know about the pokemon. I really like to vary my teams, so I guess I'm also like Alder in a way. Minus the spiky red hair.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Idc what people think of me for saying this but...

N. Totally. I pretty much keep to myself, I'm a bit socially awkward, I love animals more than people and in the Pokemon world would love Pokemon more than people, I care about the welfare of animals and in the Pokemon world would care about the welfare of Pokemon, and as much as I love the Pokemon world I would understand his views. Before B/W, there was no character a lot like me. The closest was Red and even that was a long shot, but N is almost a perfect match.

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Which in game character is most like you?
    Personality wise, I'm like Natsume (Sabrina). We're cold, we have a dislike of battling and we love Psychic-types. Well, I'm a bit much more active than her.

I'm also like Kasumi (Misty) personality wise. We like playing with water, we share a fear of bugs (If she hates bugs in the games) and we hate it if people bother us. (on a date XD, not really, I'm easily bothered if someone interrupts me.)

Denzi (Volkner) is also like me. We're always bored, bored and bored.

Overall, my personality matches...

Yup, that's right, Kasumi!​

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • Hmmm, well I'm a lot like several characters. Let's see.....

Red. I'm normally pretty quiet and not very social, unless I'm around my friends. Then I'm kind of like.....

Barry. Loud and talkative when around friends.

N. I care a lot about animals.

Cheren. I actually look kind of like him! Anyway, I want to get stronger, but I'm a lot quiter and kinder about it.

Cyrus. If my brain tries to run on impulse, I'll block it out and think logically.

Volkner. I'm often bored if I don't have games or a good book nearby.

Years
  • I'm kind of like a mix of a lot of them lol! :D

Lorelei - glasses, my name begins with L, we're both intelligent and blonde (she was blonde in Pokémon Stadium lol) and typically wear the same loose ponytail hairstyle

Bianca - both clearly love orange and green lol, blonde again and I'm also sweet but can be strong when I want to be, like her

Shauntal - both obsessed with novels!! :D Both writing and reading them :)

One of the Battle Girls - In Emerald, there was one with my name and Battle Girls are my favourite type of trainer :cool:

Karen - I also play with just my favourites

Elesa - Both blonde and listen to music 24/7 :D

Winona - Elegant style and seeking my independence

Flannery - Fire type are my life and we wear similar things lol :D

Cynthia - both uber-obsessed with history and mythology :) Plus - both long blonde hair and similar fashion sense :)

I would say Glacia for the blondeness and Caitlin cause I'm always sleepy but I think that's going a bit too far lol :D

Last edited:
    Back