• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which In Your Opinion Is The Cutest Fire Starter?

Cutest? Which One?

• Total voters

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Which In Your Opinion Is The Cutest Fire Starter?

I think all of them are the cutest!!!!! Especially that Torchic!
    Here is a pic of all the fire starters:
    firestarters.png

Take a good look and then post which you think is the cutest and take the poll!

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Untitled.png

It is so precious! The colors are so vibrant!

The cutest in my opinion is... Charmander!

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
  • Seeing as Quilava is my favorite Pokemon, I'm going to have to go with Cyndaquil. Something about its eye's being closed makes it even cuter. Charmander is second though.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Cyndaquil, not only 'coz I prefer the 2nd generation starter, it's just so adorable ! Look at its little paws, its little eyes... Its cry in the anime, whatsoever the language, is very cute. Oh, I so much love it :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Torchic, of course. It's so cute, that somogon banned his evolution from prevents his unstoppable cute power.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's going to be Chimchar for me. It's such a cute lil' monkey, though I think the fire is overused. It's really the Anime voice that has done it for me though,

"Chim, chim, char, char, charrrrr!"
    -Angry Chimchar from "The Rise of Darkrai."

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I wish you could have us make a Multi-Choice Voting. I really wanted to vote for Torchic and Chimchar together. But...ell...I voted Torchic, his cuteness is prior than of Chimchar's :P Also, he looks funny...I mean look at those innocent eyes XD

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Chimchar. I always thought it was pretty cute, and it's anime voice is cute too.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Cyndaquil is a mouse thread complete >.> XD also I hate monkeys and I hate pigs.. >.> those two should go die.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    for me it is a tie between Charmander & Chimchar...
    they both are soooooo cute.

Back