• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    I mainly use Opera, which is on my laptop and on my Samsung Omnia. On my Mac, however, I use iCab. I used to use Camino on my Mac, but iCab runs quite a bit better, so I switched.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Using Firefox for my computer. When I am using my iPod Touch, I use Safari. Firefox is the best browser in the planet. Beats out IE no doubt.

Mewtwo152

nomnomnomnonmnom
    Years
    I use Firefox and Chrome as an alternate. Chrome is smooth and slick, but the interface bugs me. Firefox's interface is similar to IE's, so I found it easy to use, as I'd been using IE before switching in 2005.

DanTheMan12345

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Why dosen't anybody use explorer anymore?
    I still use it. Once, I switched to Firefox because I had problems with Explorer, but that's over now.
    I use Explorer.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Safari 5 is my Main browser, though I do have Chrome 5 and Firefox 4 as backups. (Yes it really is FF4, its named Minefield)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    I just recently got Safari 5, 'cause Internet Explorer was going really slow and crashing a lot

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Safari 5 is my Main browser, though I do have Chrome 5 and Firefox 4 as backups. (Yes it really is FF4, its named Minefield)

Same as Gerri here.
    Also, wasn't/isn't Minefield Mozilla's name for any beta version of firefox? I remember the FF3 beta being called Minefield.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Same as Gerri here.
    Also, wasn't/isn't Minefield Mozilla's name for any beta version of firefox? I remember the FF3 beta being called Minefield.

Yes that is the current name Mozilla gives its beta builds, I remember though that the FF3 beta builds used to be called Shiratoko (I think).

Years
    Chrome for me.

It runs lighter, faster and it feels much nicer. I have used all of the browsers out there and, in my opinion, they don't stand up to it.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Chrome for me.

It runs lighter, faster and it feels much nicer. I have used all of the browsers out there and, in my opinion, they don't stand up to it.

Ditto. I love me some Chrome.

What's Flock? XD btw don't answer that. I know how to Google.

Years
    Ditto. I love me some Chrome.

What's Flock? XD btw don't answer that. I know how to Google.

Even though you are going to Google it, I might as well say what I think about it.

It is only for those people who want to stalk people in one easy manner. You can most likely get an add-on for Firefox or an extension for Chrome to do the same thing.

Back