• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Firefox most definitely. I used IE long ago, but every time I have to use it now it's just so hard to get used to again.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Even though many people say this Browser lacks preformance, I say Internet Explorer.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2010
    Mozilla, i tried out Opera for a while because couple of friends suggested it, but Mozilla #1 for me xD

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    I use Maxthon, but also Mozilla Fire Fox.
    I mainly use Maxthon though. xD
    I often use Mozilla when I'm making a picture research, 'cause Mozilla shows pictures faster than Maxthon.​

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    I used to use Explorer exclusively until I started working where I do now, almost 4 years ago. Now I'm using FireFox 99% of the time.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I currently use Mozilla Firefox and I have been for a long time. I'm prefectly happy with it and I see nothing else other browsers offer that motivate me to switch.

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
    I've tried out Opera, and didn't like it that much. As for Safari on Windows? No, just no. I primarily use FireFox, and I occasionally use Chrome if I need to look up something quickly as I find it opens a bit faster on my computer.

Years
    It's funny, I've found myself switching between browsers more and more. Chrome is getting about 50% usage, now. I really don't like ditching Firefox, but Chrome just does a lot of things right. The lack of a WYSIWYG editor for vB is a little frustrating, but Firefox is messing up Facebook as of late, so I think I'll let FF4s performance make the verdict. Safari is really nice, but the lack of Addons kills me.

...Firefox just shouldn't feel sluggish on this computer.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Firefox
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)

Being extensible and customisable is one of my priorities in just about any software. I wish Firefox would adopt Chrome's 'tab = individual process'. It's way too heavyweight as it is right now btw... but really, Firefox works really well just the same and has an incredible add-on selection that is integral to my browsing. Not to mention integral to web development (for me).

Can't wait for the official, non-beta Firefox 4 release.

Ankoku Flare

Artsy Dragon
    Years
    I've tried both Opera and Chrome but I end up running back to Firefox. Since the add-ons others provide are so convenient for internet surfing needs and web development needs.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    firefox, firefox and firefox.... im guessing im in love with it. but it eats a lot of memory though. xD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    D: My Chrome stopped working. Again. I've had the new beta for about a week. Unknown Errors once more plague my nightmares.

...This is why I keep Firefox handy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    I always use Firefox. Reason I don't use Internet Exlporer is because the windows code is either too complex or too simple coded because it crashes every now and then. Now with firefox, I've never had to close it down even once.

Back