• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
  • Firefox.

I use Chrome only when I need to download something from Emuparadise; they always time out on Firefox if they're bigger than 40 MB or so.

MushroomZOMBIE

♪ ~Just A Social Distortion
    Years
  • I use Chrome [main choice now], Opera and Firefox .

Chrome is for speed/minimalism. Opera is for features/back-up [Ctrl+Enter is pretty effecient], and Firefox due to the availability of add-ons and as yet another back-up browser.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    IE5, IE6, IE7, Chrome (which runs fairly decently) and Firefox are my top 5. With FF being #1.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Firefox ftw!!! I love all of the addons, themes, and the ability to save my precious tabs ^_^ Eh it just feels comfortable to use. I hate using my school's computers because all they have are IE for Windows and Safari for Mac >_>

I've actually never tried out Google Chrome, but I think I'm going to go download it and try it out after reading some of the comments xD

Years
  • Firefox 4 has hardware acceleration. Hell yes! I tell you what, it makes fonts look so much smoother and the program overall puts less load on the CPU. You'll need at least Vista SP2 and a dx10 card, though. Now, all they need to do is hurry up and get this thing 100% stable.

Quisling

Quisling deceives you all.
    Years
  • I currently have 4 browsers on my PC, but I only use 2 and the other 2 are 'backups'. I use Firefox the most and Chrome for downloading stuff only (I don't know why, really). I am waiting for FF 4, which is now in its beta stage, for its HTML5 parser, hardware acceleration, and CSS3 support.

Ayselipera

I use Chrome all the time. I spent many wasted years waiting around for Internet Explorer to load pages.

Not any more.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Firefox.

I tried chrome for awhile, and it just wasn't as good. It worked for awhile, but eventually started inexplicably crashing for some reason.

Atticus

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I switch between Opera and Chrome, mostly. Firefox and IE run really slow on my computer.

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
  • I use Mozilla Firefox. Sometimes I use Google Chrome, but that's usually only on my other PC.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • I tried Chrome, Opera and IE8, but all in vain.

When I saw a cool looking fox, I remembered FireFox.
    I downloaded it, chose it as my default browser, it opened with Vista icons and buttons, I was amazed, even I have XP.
    And also the great Add-Ons also made me amazed...so FireFox is tey best!!

FIREFOX TO THE WIN!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I am using Mozilla Firefox. I don't really care what browser I use because in my opinon they're all just the same. xD;

Back