• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which internet browser do you use?

internet

• Internet explorer 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet explorer less then 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I use Mozilla Firefox but not the new one because it's too plain and so is IE7

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    I use Firefox 2, IE 7, and Netscape 8. I mainly use Firefox, but Netscape is my default browser and sometimes Windows opens stuff in IE.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I use Mozilla Firefox at home. They don't have it at school, so I use IE 6 there...

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I used to use IE6 but someone made me get FireFox and I've kept it ever since. When I got this laptop it had IE7, and I used that for a bit before I got FireFox 2.0~

Prof.Redwood

Researcher
    Years
    Firefox is the one I use the most but I use Opera often aswell.. and I have Netscape on my PC for visitors and is still a haven't.. as soon as IE fell behind with the lack of tabs I stopped using it (I don't care that it has it now lol)

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    I use Firefox. I used to be an IE user but since Firefox is the safter of the two browsers, I decided to switch.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I use IE, My school uses IE, and if my computer had a choice it would choose IE. I stick to IE alawt~

Years
    I use the most recent of Firefox because it has tabs, it looks nice, it has a few plugins I like, and it works for me. :D
    Oh, and now it has spellcheck; I need that, I really do. XD;

IE used to be slow on the old computer and it didn't have tabs (I didn't bother to upgrade to IE7 on it), so I didn't use it then. I don't know about this one, I haven't really tried it. I might have to someday, just to see how it works. I used Netscape for awhile, but I liked Firefox better once I got it. I've also tried Opera for a little bit, but I didn't see much of a difference between it and Firefox. Well, for the features I use in a browser, anyway; I know Opera does have things that Firefox doesn't, but I never used them.

I remember the days where I wanted IE and I thought Firefox was the evil... that changed fast once I actually tried it. XD

Shinjanji

Years ago, I used to be Q_Man.
    Years
    Firefox. I really like it's features, safety, and expandability of it. Tabbed browsing is awesome, and it's better at following W3C standards (Even if Opera is better). As for Opera, I haven't even tried it. I never really felt the urge.
    I even have an "Open this page in Firefox" BHO for IE6 :P

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Firefoxxxxxx. <3
    Tabs, web development tools, speed. I think the fox won.
    I do have IE7, but I rarely use it. My gf usually uses it when she is over, and if I ever need to go to There's website, I use IE. Other than that, only use it when needed.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    I actually use Opera. no it's not that person that invites poeple to sit on a couch with her it's, to me, a better version of firefox. not made by the same people. The Wii's internet connection is hosted by Opera. i like it much.

dstaley

Closet Pokemon Geek
    Years
    I use Firefox, then Opera, and then if the world has ended and all the Firefox Dev's died and I was left alone and all the webpages only worked with Internet Explorer, I'd die promptly.

Years
    I use FireFox for many, many reasons.

• IE is a fag.
    • FireFox pwns.
    • There are only a few viruses that can infect FF users
    • I don't have virus protection. @_@
    • TABS!! :3
    • The add-ons are awesome.
    • The little downloads to make browsing easier. (Spamavert is awesome)

Back