• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which is hardest for you? Adeku, Cynthia or Morimoto?

wikzan

FC: 0946 9273 6810 PM Me
    Years
    For some reason after beating Cynthia, I can't seem to be able to battle Cynthia. Is that normal for everyone?

wikzan

Years
    I haven't fought any of them yet as i'm on the 8th gym but Morimoto looks the easiest and Cynthia looks the hardest (Adeku's got a rubbish team so i don't consider him a formidable champion)
    Team choice for Adeku wasn't the best, but the pokemon themselves are pretty cool. Its just sad he's got pokemon based around bug types...
    I love that big Moth xD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Adeku.

I had to battle him around 5+ times till I finally beat him. I beat Cynthia the second time and I beat Morimoto easily.

wikzan

Years
    Adeku.

I had to battle him around 5+ times till I finally beat him. I beat Cynthia the second time and I beat Morimoto easily.

Congrats Mate. I don't blame you for the 5 times on fighting Adeku, would be kinda hard considering you had to take on 4 other trainers before hand.

Back