• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the best dragon for you....?

Which is the best dragon for you....?

• SALAMENCE

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • DRAGONITE

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • LATIOS

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • LATIAS

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • RAYQUAZA

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • GARCHOMP

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • ALTARIA

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    hmm I stil won't change my opinion in a battle I just fought I got in three dragon dances and OHKO'ed the guys skarm w/ fire punch.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    Tough decision, but I have to say Garchomp. It's so awesome, and it's the only one out of those that I have.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I'll say Garchomp, because it was probably the best pokemon I had in Diamond. I've always wanted an Altaria on my team for some reason, though. ._.

west

One winged angel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Garchomps my dragon hes my first pokemon in my team. He uses dragon rush a nd he doesnt die till ive killed about 4 of my opponents pokemon.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Rayquaza, I'd say, is the best, since it's a really cool PKMN and a legendary too, plus, it has a big role in the POKEMON World, to protect the atmosphere and from invading extraterrestrail intruders. =3

So Rayquaza for me! xD

Torag the Corrupted

SHOOP DA WHOOP!
    Years
    Rayquaza, I'd say, is the best, since it's a really cool PKMN and a legendary too, plus, it has a big role in the POKEMON World, to protect the atmosphere and from invading extraterrestrail intruders. =3

So Rayquaza for me! xD
    Lol! You have a great idea there! All those aliens trieng to kill us all... Don't accuse me of alienship though. *Does that Star Trek Thing*

Last edited:
    Back