• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which is the best mystery dungeon game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2015
    I decide to step aside my adventures of the x & y and maybe play mystery dungeon but I am not sure which is the best. My friends told me that they are mostly all the same but I still want to know which is the best in your opinion. :t220:

Years
  • I decide to step aside my adventures of the x & y and maybe play mystery dungeon but I am not sure which is the best. My friends told me that they are mostly all the same but I still want to know which is the best in your opinion. :t220:
    Hey there mobofdoom, we've actually got a section dedicated to the Spinoff Games of the Pokemon franchise (such as those in the Mystery Dungeon series), so I'm going to move your thread over there where it's more at home.

I've personally only played a few minutes each of Blue Rescue Team and Gates to Infinity, but not for long enough to pass judgement on either of them. Hopefully everyone else can give you better answers, though!

MOVED.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Hm... best in which aspect?

Anyways, if I were to choose, I would go for Sky. Best features, biggest number of Pokemon of all PMDs (not counting Gates to Infinity).
    But PMD Blue also deserves a mention especially due to the storyline.
    Something that pretty much made cry everyone who played it deserves at least one playthrough :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I agree. Mystery Dungeon Sky is the best one by far to play. You can recycle old items in your storage or make your own shakes to increase IQ in the cafe. And while you make shakes, you can find eggs or new locations! Sure Sky is awesome but not my fav. But it has the best features!

But, I would start playing red or blue. Both are my favorite because the original plot makes you cry. I'm not going to be a spoiler, but playing red or blue can really help prepare you for the others so that you won't be a nob to it. The only game that won't make you take a quiz is Gates to Infinity, so if you want out play that. But doing the quiz has its advantages.

Back