• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the one you would have

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    If you were in the pokemon universe and you could have 1 pokemon to your name which one would it be? It cant be a legendary.

Mine would be Zangoose, because hes a good overall, has good variety of moves, and is one of my favorites.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    If I was in the Pokemon Universe I'd just catch a bunch of Pokemon...>.>

But...if I had to choose one...it would probably be my Luxray from D/P. Her name is...Waffles! xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Mine would be Quilava (see avatar) and it's name would be Luffy :).

If you can't make the connection then I pity you.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    oh, that's tough... NOT! xDD

I would definatly have a Lucario! <333 (I think You can tell why- They're hot, they're strong, they're hawt, they can sence arua, AND DID I MENTION THEY'RE FUXXING HAWT <333)

now, if I couldn't have Rukario... I'd be heartbroken, of course, but my next choice would be Dragonair <333 (they're just SOOO pretty! 8D)

~~~~~

yeah, I'm an rabid Rukario Fangirl <333 -stab'd-

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Probably Espeon, it's a cat and it's psychic, my favorite pet, and my favorite type, my perfect companion. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If I could have any one Pokémon and not be allowed to catch anything else, but also didn't have to battle (as in, I could keep it as more of a pet), then I'd take a Pichu. If I did have to battle, I dunno, I might have a Cherrim, but I'd probably still take Pichu. XD;

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Kadabra, named Foxey, I like foxes and I would let it annoy my brother when he's watching TV.

Last edited:
    Back