• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite Japanese Band?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    T.M. Revolution... Invoke is one of the BEST songs I have ever heard....
    I also love Dir en Grey with Kasumi
    And EVERY song by Perfume.
    And who could forget Abingdon Boys School with the most epic Samurai song ever JAP!

Years
    My favorite band would have to be Aqua Timez or Abingdon Boys School. Of course I've only listened to one of Aqua Timez songs and about two of Abingdon Boys School's, but they are really good.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    heidi. because well, they're awesome and plus it's J-Rock and they were the singers of my favorite male song rofl.

Shinigami_

Resident Death God
    Years
    ...There's too many favorites on my list to really condense into one post, so i'll just give a short version.

L'Arc~En~Ciel
    Flow
    UVerworld
    Tetra Fang
    T.M. Revolution

and a more recent addition, Scandal. bought a couple digital copies of their Albums off Amazon, downloaded a few songs, etc. They're also pretty good. Hell, J-Rock is awesome in general! :D

Back