• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which is your favorite sprite animation in Pokemon Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
  • In Pokemon Platinum,there is suppose to be a sprite animation when you battle certain trainers like gym leaders,frontier brain and more.Which is your favorite sprite animation?Well my favorite consist to be Cyrus's sprite animation since it looks soo cool.

Last edited:

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    rival
    andpiplup back animation is so adorable! even that i barely used my piplup.. well i think it should be the time to train him.. hes level 20 and prinplup is ugly.

also giratina's is cool too.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Dahlia & Roserade

They are both simply beautiful. I also like Weaviles animation and Charizard & Garchomps backsprite animations.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In my opinion, Dahlia and the rival had cool animations. xD

Out of a pokemon, I would say Leafeon. ^^;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I also like how Croagunk's back sprite turns around and looks at you. It's pretty cool, along with Monferno's back sprite. :)

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
  • I like the rivals front sprite it is funny when I battle him, I think Infernape's back sprite is awesome and I love skuntanks front sprite xD

The Red Chain

Your rival's sprite is made of win. Seizure ftw!

Ginga speaks the truth. : O
    But yeah, the rival sprite animation makes me laugh every time. XD

In Pokemon sprites.. Chimchar's back animation is adorable beyond all words. [The call making it even more spastic. <3]
    Then in front animation I really like Weavile's little dance, Leafeon's playful crouch, Uxie's curious sprite then battle stance, and Mesprit's mid-air dance. :'3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Gardenia moves pretty cool as well, along with some of the other gym leaders. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back