• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite main Pokemon character(new one)?

Who is your favourite Pokemon main character?

• Ash

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Misty

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Brock

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Tracey

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • May

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Max

• Dawn

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Richie

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Gary

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Drew

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Harley

• Paul

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Zoey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessie

• James

• Meowth

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeshi-chan

Gary Oak's lover <3
    Years
    My fave is Ash, he's a bit silly and very funny ^^. I also like Misty, Brock (he's crazy about ALL the girls and that's funny ^_^) and Gary, because he's very good-looking ^///^

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    My favorite would be May obviously. She's the best character, IMO. <3

Other favorites would be Harley, Misty, and James. :]

Rad_Riardos

PokeMaster
    Years
    Ash is my favorite main character.

But out of the new characters that appear in the episode, Paul is my favorite. It's about time we see a serious trainer who owns Ash, shows him up at all times, doesn't have a snobbish attitude but is confident, doesn't always scream and shout.

I appluad you, Paul.

Years
    Ash Is my favorite main character, but I also love Pikachu, Misty, and Brock (he he I love the old gang).

Chibbichan

The Chibi Pokémon Master
    Years
    Pikachu is the best

Which is your favourite main Pokemon character(new one)?
    ''pika pika''

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    I'd have to say Gary, i think he's the best trainer ever seen in the series (besides elite 4 dudes). Although, i always go for ash when the battle, i find myself in awe with gary's superior strategic mind, and ability to catch great pokemon! I like how he evolves all of his pokemon, but not right away, so he can get the best out of them, i think the silver conference was just an unlucky break for him, and i'm still almost thinking taht he let ash win, so he could begin his path as a pokemon researcher that much sooner, and he probably thought that Ash was the only one "worthy" of beating him

Years
    Gary. They should actually show more of him in my honest opinion. I love the arrogance and cockiness that he has about him. What makes it all the more better is that he can back it up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    On the list, Pikachu is my favorite. Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile is my favorite out of all the characters. Charizard and Pikachu are also highly rated.

Bullet

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    JAMES! who else? he's awesome and Team Rocket is one of the only things that keeps pokemon funny other than Brock hahaha

I can't stand Ash, he's SOOO retarded...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back