• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite main Pokemon character(Version 2)?

Which main Pokemon character do you like?

• Total voters

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Now my other thread is dying, so I am making a new one. You want to know which is your favourite main character. Vote your poll today.
    My favourites are Ash, May and Drew. Because they are my favourite characters. What is yours? And must show reasons.
    EDIT: Can a mod move this, probably I am putting my new thread wrongly. And I wrote Harrison in the poll two times and I wanted to change it, but too late already.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yup, I can move it. =D It should go in the Pokemon TV Show and Movies section, so that's where you'll find it~ ;3

*moves*

~Kelsey

AAMLrox

Super Kawaii! ^_^
    Years
    My favourites are Misty, Ash, Drew and May.

Well, Ash is funny, sometimes, because he is a bit dumb ^_^ Misty has always been my favourite character ever since I started watching pokemon beacause well, I don't know, she's just cool, it's probably because of AAML too ^_^

Drew is cool too; very cute how he always seems to get on May's nerves and stuff, I love his green hair! And May, I really didn't like her at first but she grew on me and now she is one of my favourite characters.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hehe, Ash and Drew get my vote.

x3 Mostly Ash, but Drew is awesome as well.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ash, May, Drew, Brock, And Misty got mine! There my all time favorites!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    miyo said:
    LOL... I've just noticed. Poor prof. Oak.. no one voted for him, even though he was a genius :P

Thats because he's old, and has no hotness meter.
    XP ...but....Oak is awesome. He was adorable when he was younger. *Pokes the 4th move* ....We love you Sammy, we love you. XD

and Woohoo! Ash and Drew are ahead!

Ash should so win when this all over... because I like Ash more then Drew.

x3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Ash, May, Misty, Drew, Team Rocket. Well Ash and May are the like total goodies so everyone likes them, plus got mega kawaii pokemon. Drew is just soo..amazing and more..Misty because her pokemon were so Beautiful and team rocket because they are just too hilariuos and mega soo good. I suck at explaining things Lmao!!!
    hh simpsonqueen

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    I voted for Drew and Gary :3

Why does they have to make rivals always so hawt ? <3

Back