• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite Pokemon Intro music?

Years
    When it comes to the english openings(in no particular order):
    1.Original theme
    2.Believe in me
    3.This dream
    4.Unbeatable
    5.Rival destinies

and the japanese openings(also in no particular order):
    1.Original theme
    2.Go!
    3.XYZ
    4.Getta Ban Ban
    5.Spurt!

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Nothing excites me more or gets me pumped up for watching an episode like "It's a whole new world we live in!! POKEMON JOHTO!!" <3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    All of them until 4kids stopped dubbing, but my favorite is Unbeatable. That one was really catchy, and I miss it a lot. Ugh. "To the earth, the land, the sea and sky, you may never win, but you sure can try!" is just such a catchy line that'll be stuck in my head forever.

Master Quest is a close second. I loved that one, too.

After Advanced Battle, all the newer theme songs weren't as catchy, I blame TCPI for not being able to make them catchy enough.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    I am surprised how many people like Pokémon World, which is my second least favourite English opening, only surpassed by the first DP opening.
    But this is not about least favourite, this is about most favourite and in that case, for dub, it's easy. I love Johto Journeys and the original Kanto Theme. For Japanese openings, that's a little harder, but I probably go with OK! and the original Mezase Pokémon Master, but I also like Advanced Adventure, Best Wishes and Getta BanBan. But to be honest, there is no Japanese opening I really dislike, all of them had their own magic, though I must admit all those remixes of Mezase got on my nerve a little, but even those were good songs.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

We all live!
    In a Pokémon World!
    Po-ké-mon!
    I wanna be...
    The greatest master of them all! Greatest Master...
    We all live!
    In a Pokémon World!
    Po-ké-mon!

As you can tell, my favourite opening is the second opening: "We all live in a Pokémon World", which was the season where Ash, Misty and Tracy were adventuring through the Orange Islands. Honestly I loooooved the classic openings from the anime that represented the first and second generations of Pokémon, and this theme is my favourite by far. <33 So catchy!

Back