• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which item from your house would you pick to fight a velociraptor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    pokefan007 said:
    None of those weapons would stand a chance against a Velociraptor... your guts would be spilled and it would be eating you while you were still alive, mind you, before you even got close to it... but, since this isn't real life, I'd use the biggest d*mn gun in my house so I would have a very slight chance.. Also, you'd want a weapon that you don't have to get up close and personal, cause Velociraptor's are very quick, agile, and they have very very very sharp claws on all four limbs... and the biggest is on its hands... or what would be hands...

"Jurassic Park" is very accurate to the build of a Velociraptor... and everyone thats seen "Jurassic Park" knows better than to try to attack it... Cause it will have buddies... And the smartest thing you can do is run or just face death... a very painful death... *shudders...*

Exactly. You cant run, Velocirapter was extremely fast. It would either either track you down stratergically(sp?) or would plainly run you down. But if I really had to use a weapon, then it would be a bow and arrow. Nice, if you've got accuracy...or a gun. I might use a sword, but thats too akward for such a situation.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ~Moonlight_Shadow~ said:
    I'd use my sword.. Yes I have a real sword in my house!! Very cool.. ^_^

muhahahahaha... will I ask Ninetales_001 for confirmation? nah I believe you

I'd use a vaccum cleaner to suck it up, or I'd use forks/knives, or throw glass stuff at it, or burn it in the fireplace, or lock it in the fridge, or use batteries (pour acid in its mouth, etc.)... Possiblities are endless.

Actually, if one of those velo-thingies came after me, I'd use my legs and run for my life.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    well i probably would stand a chance, but if i had to fight i would light a match at the handle of a wooden knife, then throw the knifeat the Velociraptor so it would burn and hurt at all once XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hmm..i'd heat up a pot of cooking oil and throw it at its eyes XD then i would tie it down with some belts XD i wouldnt kill it though...*eyes turn into dollar signs* XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I would use my sister's Barney tapes and scare it away. Quoth Velociraptor:Ahh!!!!!! A t-rex that sings songs!!! AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    LOL, awsome idea for a poll, Mr CatDog! I would use my pet lizard's tank. Hopefully throwing that huge thing at the raptor's face would stun it enough for me to escape. ^_^

~Kelsey

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    The power of my.................
    parrot or my massive shoes

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Speaking of massive shoes...
    *Flips through the air and lands in a large pair of 'em while talking like Puss in Boots*
    'Fraidy cats! I'd make that mucho overgrown lizard taste the floor with my own bare hands! I'd make that artifactual dino beg for mercy from...

Jordan! ...El Magnifico!

But, aside from all that Shrek talk I'd probably poke it in the eyes first or something, hehe. There's no defense like your own two fingers, I always say! Then, I'd probably give it a few good whacks to the noggin with the fire extinguisher in my room, and kick it far out back into my neighborhood lake with a push and a shove and let it suffer under the honkings of those large, two-winged wonder geese until it croaks with the frogs!

Sorry about the cruel treatment of animals, Kayleigh, but these things are the sharks of the land, hehe. I've always liked dinosaurs, but I ain't about warm up to one if I ever got the chance to meet one, scales an' all!

Anyways, I probably wouldn't pick one just item to pick a fight with a velociraptor. With a whole house of things, I'd fight it right down to tooth and nail, hehe.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well you know, Jordy... Sleeping darts are always an option! *loads a bazooka with them* They'll work just fine for me! XD

But anyway, yeah, that's probably what I would use! (Hey, if we're just imagining all of this then I could have them!) THEEENN.... I could tie it down while it's sleeping or something, and sell it for $100,000,000! I'm sure some desperate scientists would pay that price.

Then with the money, I could pay some secret agent guys to bust into the labratory where the crazy scientists are keeping the dinosaur, get it back, then fly it off to an unknown island somewhere and let it live its life in peace and happiness! <3

Hah! There's a nice animal-friendly strategy for ya!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'll pray like crazy and use the telephone...

to call the fire department. xD

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    I'd barricade myself in my room, throw everything I have to offer against my door, then, try and be inventive and find a way to electrocute it, without zapping myself first, with enough voltage to knock it out, grab a pair of sicorrs (sp) and finish its throat quickly before it had a chance to awaken. I have an electric light dealy that might do the job, but I'd end up cutting all the wires in my room, and binding them together to make an electric gun. The fences taught them not to attack, maybe I can too. If not...I'll jump out my window, probably breaking both my legs, and stealing a car. OH I KNOW, I'LL CALL 911!!! YES 911 is my final choice! I'll call them till they beleive me! Send a cop car over, and I get rescued, yay for me. Aka telephone/cellphone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back