• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which japanese opening is the best

which is the best

• Mezase Pokemon Master

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Rival!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK!

• Mezase Pokemon Master 2001

• Ready, Go!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Advance Adventure

• Challenger!

• Pokemon Symphonic Medley

• Battle Frontier

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • SPURT!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
    Years
    I've seen all the japanese pokemon openings. Some of are my favorites so post which ones are your favorites

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Er, I like more than one as my favorite, but I voted for "OK!". I like the rock and roll song, it's got Rika Matsumoto singing, and the animation is really great. My second favorite I think would be probably a tie between "Advance Adventure" and "Battle Frontier". Of course, the original opening has a special place in my heart. =3

rayorojo

Pokemon Trainer in Shinou!
    Years
    I voted Spurt! I really love that song along with all the openings that Rica Matsumoto sings. After those openings, Advance Adventure and Battle Frontier are favorites.

TheJAG

Kasumi Fanboy!
    Years
    Well I've only seen till ep009 raw, so Mezase Pokemon Master is the only one I've heard.
    I like it though so my vote goes for Mezase Pokemon Master!!!

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Spurt! I voted for that Japanese Pokemon opening, it's the best one I heard. I also like Challenger, and Mazase Pokemon Master as well.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation Opening:
    バトルフロンティア (Battle Frontier)

I LOVE that opening, I listen to it all the time ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really like more than one. But I picked SPURT! Because it has a nice melody. And I love how the animation goes with the song. The other I picked was Pokemon Symphonic Medley. That is a very nice one too.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Voted for Spurt! I fell in love with that song after hearing it for the very first time!! xD However, if there were a second choice, I'd vote the first opening.. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    From all the openings, I'd say Advanced Adventure, Battle Frontier and even though it wasn't listed, the opening used for the Japanese Raikou: Legend of Thunder.

Back