• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which languages do you speak of?

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
Years
  • A tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny bit of Japanese and not so much tiny of French becuase I learn French at School so It really helps and I am planning to learn more Japanese because I am moving there when I'm 25.

My French: Je peux également parler du français mais It' ; s bien pour certains mais moi le trouvent tout à fait rusé pour parler la langue.

My Japanese: 灰は叙事詩である。

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    I speak...
    English fluently (lol.)
    French is shaky
    Japanese is progressing (studying it now)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm... As of now...

I speak American English as a fluent language.

I've taken one year of French and German (though I didn't learn much in German), and I've taken one year and a half of Spanish without a choice.

And I'm self-teaching myself Italian. Oh, and I know a bit of Japanese, but not enough to make complete sentences from it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    The only two languages I know are English (obviously) and Spanish. My Spanish is a little rusty, since I haven't used it in quite a while (I also had a hard time learning it). I know very little Japanese (so little, I'm not counting it).

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Online now
    1. English (My first language, so obv fluent.)
    2. German (Im ok at this, all be it slightly rusty)
    3. Spanish (Rusty)
    4. French (REALLY Rusty)

x[

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • English and German. I'm more fluent in English, though.

Mein Deutsch ist OK, und ich habe Deutsch seit drei Jahre gelernt. Ich spreche Deutsch nicht so gut, aber ich schreibe Deutsch gut. Ich liebe Deutsch und ich denke, dass ich durch Deutsch Fünf lernen werde.

I also know a small amount of Russian, but I stopped studying it because I was studying German. I think I'll take it up again in college...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Mostly just English. I took some Spanish in high school and college, but that was too long ago. I know VERY little Japanese, mostly through anime and manga.

I'm also rusty on the computer languages C++ and JAVA XD But I did take courses for both in college, so i have some knowledge of them. Kinda like with Spanish.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    English of course, and HALF of hindi...I only know some words in hindi...but english I know! :D

Years
  • I do know...

• English (I am an American and pretty darn proud of it)
    • Vietnamese
    Am I the only one who knows the latter, mostly due to parents having Vietnamese ancestry. ;; Although I would love to speak French or German one day. =3

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • ◘English ((Hello my name is gigabyte8877))
    ◘Japanese ((Watashi wa o namae gigabyte8877))
    ♣Spanish (Not that much, couple of words)
    ♣Chinese (Not that much, like 7 words)

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Italian and Japanese, and of course English. I had to learn Japanese, because we were going on vacation, and I learned Italian in high school.

Back