• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which legendary fought hardest?

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Anyone who has finished the game has spent at least 2 hours grueling over their games respective legendary guys.

I have to say that 3 nights of crying at kyogre made me actually headbutt my gba and dent one side... (age 10) and when I finally got it with on my first try, 38 restarts later I forgot to save when I quit to sleep.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Azelf in Diamond. I had to kill the thing to get National Dex. Argh! That thing was impossible. You should have seen my face when my friend said he'd caught it, coz we were bough struggling xD

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    Lugia in Soul Silver, it gave me a good challenge. I used around 60+ Ultra Balls to catch it after many soft resets. I spend around three hours trying to catch one with good IV's.

Last edited:

Tolomer

(っ・ ω・)っ≡≡≡≡≡? ??≡≡≡З Σ(゜Д゜;|||)
    Years
    FLARGSJJB FOD V2387389427VFDR VIRCB K--------------

GIRATINA D< He kept committing SUICIDE.

PokéToast

Want Some Toast?
    Years
    All of the Gen IV Pokémon were easy to catch IMO. Usually after the 3rd or 4th ball, they were done, with barely any HP taken away from them.

I think the hardest was friggen Rayquaza in Emerald.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    rayquaza on full hp with a great ball, second turn? been there done that heheh

I just remembered... registeel... :-(

Back