• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which Mega-evolution do you think looks the ugliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
  • It's a three way tie for me.Mega Pinsir, Aerodactyl, and Tyranitar all see haphazrdly done. Like there could have been more thought put into them.

Bidoof Overlord

All hail Raticate
    Years
  • They have gone to a whole new dimension when trying to make Mega-Evolutions and diagonal walking. What are going to think of next, indoor cycling?
    Anyway, all of the Mega-Evos look like they have made their previous forms fail. I guess Mega-Blastoise looks the best... and the others just... disappoint.

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
    Years
  • I like the fact that Charizard is not a dragon type. Guys Charizard is a dragon pokemon. It's just that Char is not a dragon type (Cept Mega X). I imagine Char saying that.

Charizard: HAH! You laughed at me because I'm not a dragon type pokemon? Now be devoured by cute fairies!

Gyarados: I second the motion!

Dragonite: Okaaaay..

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2014
    I hate mega garchomp. It's jaw just looks strange :P Mega Shrimpados is a runner up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Mega Heracross, Mega Manectric, Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Blaziken, Mega Abomasnow... Just an opinion but I think those are pretty ugly.

Somma

The PokéGambler
    Years
  • Mega Pinsir scares the shiz outta me, Mega Gyarados looks so.... derp, and Mega Mewtwo X looks out of place too. I don't like Mega Medicham either. And not to mention how Mega Kangaskan is just... confusing? Not sure what to say about this one.

Skybro

Pure Epicness.
    Years
  • Mega Heracross.
    214Heracross-Mega.png

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS THING
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS LOOKS LIKE
    DO YOU?!
    HOW DOES THAT THING MATE OMGGGGGGG
    Lol,just kidding.
    For real though,it looks weird.
    Take a good look at it and compare it with something.
    TAKE A GOOOOOOD LOOK AT IT NAO

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • It's chest looks like an air vent. .It looks like the pincer from Kingler escaped and trained hard listening to up-beat music, attaching googly eyes and spraying itself blue.

Nakala Pri

It's as ugly, stupid and pathetic as hell. Even if I found one with a awesome personality, I'd chop it in half and sell it to a restaurant and watch in glee as a frenchie digs in. xD

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    mega scizor...i'd be fine with it if it wasn't missing feet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    I don't consider any of them to be ugly, but Mewtwonite Y is really, really unappealing. :x

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • Shiny mega charizard X, I mean, that looks like a grass/fire type instead of fire/dragon.

The original mega charizard X looks epic because of these blue flames.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I got to go with mega Manetric looks absolutely horrible it's like a box, and mega Gyarados they ruined him ): he was one of my favorite Pokemon.

Wazee Wynkoop

New Start!
    Years
  • I wish they did more with Mega Venusaur. It doesn't look terrible, but they really should've been able to expand further than just raising his back-tree and pasting a pink flower on his head. Like really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back