• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which move in Pokemon would hurt the most in real life?

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
Years
  • I know how pokemon moves are rarely used on trainers :PP
    But if they did, which move wud hurt the most? :OO

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • This is a Pokémon discussion, so it belongs in a Pokémon section. Probably Pokémon Voting Polls.

I'll go move it now.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • Hammer Arm would probably be pretty painful and Bite would be no picnic, either. Drill Peck would probably hurt massively as well.

...you know, maybe it's not such a bad thing that Pokemon don't exist. They could be pretty vicious if they wanted, I would imagine.

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I dunno
    I suppose Hyper Beam / Giga Impact
    They're very strong and do great damage even to Pokemon

Or maybe Explosion / Selfdestruct
    They ahve BP of what? Over 200
    It OHKOs left and right after all

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Which would hurt the most, implying that you are alive enough to feel it? Tough question. Most moves would probably kill you on contact, so I'd say Razor Leaf or something. That's like getting a million paper cuts, and you know how bad just one paper cut is. Ouch.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • An Explosion would probably kill you instantly, no pain at all, just death.

My vote would go for a Mega Kick aimed at more sensitive parts of the body. I don't imagine a Horn Drill being bored through your body would be a pleasant experience, either.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Rock Slide or Stone Edge might hurt a heck of a lot... Thunder, Fire Blast, Solar Beam... All things I would not like to face x] I think my answer's gotta be Rock Blast though. I know it's relatively weak, but if they kept going that'd get painful quickly!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Psychic attacks could be very damaging. If you've seen Elfen Lied you'll know what I mean :laugh:

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • Fire Spin... Dammit! OW!

It wouldn't kill you, but it would last the longest and you would be in fiery agony the entire time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Psychic attacks could be very damaging. If you've seen Elfen Lied you'll know what I mean :laugh:

Agreeing with psychic attacks, they can make you feel as much pain as they want while keeping you alive cause none of the pain is actually real.

Back