• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Naruto character are you? QUIZ TIME!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years

You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.​

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Thank you very much,Zap for the cool quiz! I got Neji! My most like character!
    Here's my results.
    Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.

Last edited:

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    How in the world did I end up with Sakura... *knows he's Kakashi*

You hardly ever say what you think. In fact, you NEVER say what you think, bu that's OK. You're smart and hard-working. You do things you don't like without complaint because you recognize it as your duty. As an enemy or rival, you're one of the fiercest but at the same time, you are a truly dedicated friend. Heck YEAH!

Crazy-malfunctioning test. o.o Though I guess that fits in with a few of my discriptions.

~Blade~

Years
    You are INO!

Charismatic. Confident. You're the classic female role-model if ever there was one. You don't take **** from anyone and speak your mind with ease. You aren't afraid to stand up for yourself when you are right or even when you're wrong. So what if you're a tinsy bit egotistical...? And maybe a smidge obsessive...? Hmm... ima a guy (as far as i know), but otherwise that's pretty accurate... lol

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years

Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, ***** and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts.​

I am Shikamaru!

Rave :cool:

Years
    Hahaha...Some of this is very true!

You are SHIKAMARU!

Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, ***** and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I came out as being INO XD
    I don't watch the show, though, coz we don't get it here in England, so it doesn't mean much to me ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.

Crips, I allways get the "lax" ones don't I? Lol, but it does fit me rather well...at least I think it does,lol.

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years

You are NARUTO!

Stubborn. Loud. Determined. You're Naruto and, dammit, you'll make people acknowledge you even if you have to kill yourself to do it. Or Sasuke. You'd prefer to kill Sasuke to do it.

*laughs* Yeah, I'm the loud, but not the determined type. o_o

Back