• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which of Ash's Current Pokemon Do You Like the Best? ^-^

Which of Ash's Current Pokemon Do You Like the Best?

• Total voters

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    This is current in the US. Not in Japan. ^^

Meh, I was bored, so I decided to do a poll! So, which of Ash's pokemon do you like the best? I tried to keep it simple and stick with the current team, because to list them all would be a really big poll. >_>

Right now my favorite is Corphish. His personality just comes out so strong, and he's very entertaining. His jealousy of Grovyle, and his overall attitude is just so fun to watch!

So, what'dya think?

Years
    Corphish for that excellent Rocket-Dan Baltan (An Ultraman reference for those who don't get Baltan) joke in his early appearances. But Torkoal is lovely as he's so over emotional and more to the fact he's hardly ever used. He's the Advanced version of Ash's Phanpy essentially.

Otherwise, the rest rather bore me. Groyyle feels like he's too good for this series. Imagine the fourth wall breaking down for that. Shifty eyes.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I like his Pika
    its really cute lol

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
    Gotta go with Corphish for one reason. Whenever Corphish comes out, my 3 year old son runs around saying "Corphish! Corphish!". It's very cute. :cheeky:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I chose "None of them. I prefer the old pokemon." because...yeah......

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Cool! More people that love Corphish! I really wish we would see more of him. I don't know, it just seems like so much valuable time is lost showing off new pokemon, when it could instead be focused on developing the pokemon that Ash has. I mean, they're the main characters, the stars, shouldn't we be learning about them?

Oh, don't mind me, I'm getting off on a tangent. ^-^

Years
    Well, Swellow has this "I don't need limitations" mantra such as "That's Just Swellow." and that can get rather arrogant. Talliow had this spunky vibe that was amusing and I rather miss that after seeing Swellow in action. It's always the same: you miss it when it is gone.

I agree about lack of knowledge. One thing I have to give the old ones: they had backgrounds and personalities. That's the only good thing about filler: spending time learning the little things about the characters.

God help us when he gets that Snorunt.

Back